Custom Script in quester profile

zzzar

is it good idea to put tons of profile settings in Custom Script section of Questing profile or better just run it as RunCode step? for example i don't want to add extra npc to dabase and use next code :

public class MyCustomScript
{
    static MyCustomScript()
    {
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.NpcScanAuctioneer = false;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.NpcScanVendor = false;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.NpcScanMailboxes = false;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.NpcScanRepair = false;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.AddToNpcDb = true;
Quester.Bot.QuesterSetting.CurrentSetting.SaveModifiedGeneralSettings = true;
    }
}

When i run it as RunCode wrobot add nearest npcs before execute RunCode step, when its in Custom Script section it do all right and add only npcs from my profile, but i aware if it can broke profile or slow bot in some way?Cant find complete info about Custom Script section on forums at all...

• 2 weeks later...

Also for sake of not spamming threads, how can i detect rested"buff"(zzz at portrait), which you got when enter capital city or inn    -  need to use it as condition in my fightclass @Droidz

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

I know zero about lua, but isn't that just check if you have Rested XP in your XP bar or not?For example i use code in my fc:

bool inTown = (Usefuls.MapZoneName == "Darnassus" || Usefuls.MapZoneName == "Stormwind City" || Usefuls.MapZoneName == "City of Ironforge" || Usefuls.MapZoneName == "Shattrath City" ;  // tons of other towns
        if (inTown && TravelF.KnownSpell && TravelF.IsSpellUsable && !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Travel form"))

{
            TravelF.Launch();
        }

if (!inTown && Cat.IsSpellUsable && Cat.KnownSpell && !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Cat Form") && (ObjectManager.Me.GetMove || ObjectManager.Me.InCombat))
        {
            Cat.Launch();
        }

if (!inTown && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Cat Form") && !ObjectManager.Me.InCombat && !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Prowl") && ObjectManager.Me.GetMove && Prowl.IsSpellUsable)
        {
            Prowl.Launch();
        }

But i need that bot use travel form instead of cat + stealth(all other cases) in all zone when i get "rested buff" and list of tons of towns not good idea. If i have GetRestedState as condition and have, for example, rested xp for whole lvl its just use travel form all along

You instantly renter rested state once you enter a city or an inn.
All you have to do is Lua.LuaDoString("return GetRestState() == 1") to figure out if you're rested

Got it worked, but GetRestState() do what i mentioned early - it do not check if u have "zzz buff", it just check if you have Rested Xp pool or not. It do well in part when i go to town and use travel form, problem is if i out of town and have some pool of rested xp left.  bot still run around in travel form(he must use cat+stealth in that case), so figured out that enumeration of zones  works better. Anyway, thanks for help ?

8 hours ago, zzzar said:

Got it worked, but GetRestState() do what i mentioned early - it do not check if u have "zzz buff", it just check if you have Rested Xp pool or not. It do well in part when i go to town and use travel form, problem is if i out of town and have some pool of rested xp left.  bot still run around in travel form(he must use cat+stealth in that case), so figured out that enumeration of zones  works better. Anyway, thanks for help ?

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/API_IsResting?oldid=134114

Lua.LuaDoString("return IsResting()");