Botish movement improve (tips and tricks)

Ivkan1997

Hello,

How do you guys control botish movement?

Can anybody recommend me some kind of plugin that is paid or free no matter, or something else to shut down thoose sharp movements.

I have tried SmoothMove free plugin but its not working that good, because character stuck often and doesnt follow path etc...

Asking it because today I saw one guy that was 100% bot but with sooo smooth targeting and moving around. I believe someone has something... ?

Anything else guys?

SmoothMove doesnt prevent your character from SHARP move after he kills one target and go for another which is behind him.

Bot I saw was doing it so smooth like you are pressing key ' -> ' on your keyboard.

Also SmoothMove still have delays even on 50fps ingame. Sometimes it just delays for 0.5sec every second while searching for another waypoint.

I cant give my game client more than 50 fps, even that is too much for my 25 seassons.

1 hour ago, Ivkan1997 said:

Also SmoothMove still have delays even on 50fps ingame. Sometimes it just delays for 0.5sec every second while searching for another waypoint.

I cant give my game client more than 50 fps, even that is too much for my 25 seassons.

Hello, you may decompile or create project with dotpeek for the plugin and tweak it abit. The used methods are correct to turn the character(the same methods which are called for mouse turns).

One problem is, wrobot is hooking endscene to execute methods of wow and this is also affected by fps, it must be also mentioned it is a safe method to do it.

Injected it could calls the used methods directly with a higher ratio.

Also the plugin itself is in my eyes still a prototype. A pid controller, better fps / latency dependent settings can be implemented in order to work 'ok' with endscene.