Everything posted by Droidz
-
Pathfinder Z coordinate tolerance
I don't think it will change much. Recast/Detour seems to have its limits with this feature.
-
Pathfinder Z coordinate tolerance
I'll add POLYAREA_AVOID (with value of max float for cost).
-
DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK
I released new update, I do few changes. I wait your feedback.
-
Pathfinder Z coordinate tolerance
The fact that the zones overlap does not change anything. 1 - If to reach the destination, the character must do 50 yards in normal areas (ground) and 15 yards in bigdanger areas, then the total cost will be 50*10+15*500 = 8000 2 - If to reach the destination, the character must do 850 yards in normal areas (ground) (to cross the bigdanger zones), then the total cost will be 850*10 = 8500 The bot will choose option 1 (less costs). This system is not 100% reliable, especially if you are close (flight distance) to the destination
-
Pathfinder Z coordinate tolerance
In POLYAREA_BIGDANGER cost is 500 yards by yard. If crossing the BigDanger zone has a lower total cost than going around it, the bot will cross the zone. m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_GROUND, 10.0f); m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_WATER, 120.0f); m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_ROAD, 1.0f); m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_DOOR, 1.0f); m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_GRASS, 20.0f); m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_JUMP, 15.0f); m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_DANGER, 40.0f); m_filter->setAreaCost((int)PolyArea::POLYAREA_BIGDANGER, 500.0f); You can try to bypass the area (BigDanger area) with "ROAD" type. By default, "Ground" type is used (with cost of 10)
-
GM checks the bot
Hello, in advanced general settings tab "Security" check if option to detect TP is enabled (and if your profile doesn't disable this option). But you can't do more.
-
Bag.GetBagItem() | InBag
Hello, wait next update for the fix. By default, the bot and users use "ItemsManager.HasItemById(1234)" to check if the character has item.
-
Bot is too late to shift out of cat form and skips talking to vendor
Hello, this task seems managed by the plugin, Contact plugin creator.
-
DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK
As I have already said several times on the forum, we are not here to piss off other players or the teams that manage the private servers. The bot is here to help you enjoy the game by sparing you the repetitive tasks you've been doing for years. And that, by using WRobot intelligently so as not to abuse it. Some also take pleasure in tweaking, creating and coding. But of course there must be abuse, I can't deny that... The private server team does its job, it is there to prevent abuse, to keep the game fair, some are more severe than others, these are the risks. I will do another test in the week and come back to you again, do not hesitate to give feedback on your experiences.
-
Bag.GetBagItem() | InBag
Hello, in what version?
-
DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK
On the client side I'm pretty sure it doesn't detect WRobot. They may be able to detect the behavior of the bot on the server side, but I don't think. Most likely it's player reports combined with active GMs. Once banned, if you don't change your IP address and internet browser, they can automatically link the accounts.
-
DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK
I don't see any security in place that could detect WRobot. I think these are manual bans following reports from many players and GMs seem very active (there are really a lot of players in the starting areas).
-
How to limit skinning to only mobs that I have killed (or that are very near)?
Hello, in advanced general settings disable option "Ninja"
-
plugin for relogger
Hello, you can't with relogger API
-
PathFinder isn't working well
I think that It's profile problem. Try to launch "Automaton" product to check if you get same pathfinder errors.
-
DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK
Hello, I will try to understand what is happening and try to solve the problem. Do not hesitate to report your feedback here, it helps me.
-
PathFinder isn't working well
Hello, try to restart your computer, and can you share full log file please
-
fake load assembly
new Thread(() => { robotManager.Helpful.ArgsParser.GetArgs.Profile = "123.xml"; robotManager.Helpful.ArgsParser.GetArgs.Product = "Gatherer"; wManager.Plugin.PluginsManager.DisposeAllPlugins(); robotManager.Products.Products.DisposeProduct(); robotManager.Products.Products.LoadProducts("Gatherer"); robotManager.Products.Products.ProductStart(); }).Start();
-
Server connection...
Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
-
fake load assembly
I'm not sure to understand all. But my previous code should work, even if the product settings interface is not up to date (one time, if you have loaded several time gatherer dll you will get error). Why you need to do that ? Why not use relogger application or Schedule product ?
-
fake load assembly
Hello, It is new Thread(() => { wManager.Plugin.PluginsManager.DisposeAllPlugins(); robotManager.Products.Products.DisposeProduct(); robotManager.Products.Products.LoadProducts("Gatherer"); Gatherer.Bot.GathererSetting.CurrentSetting.ProfileName = "123.xml"; robotManager.Products.Products.ProductStart(); }).Start(); (your line 5 is bad)
-
WROBOT va-t-il passé sur officiel ?
Bonjour, Je suis désolé, mais WRobot ne sera pas compatible avec les serveurs officiels du jeu.
-
will this work in wotlk classic ? and how safe is it ?
Hello, no. You can found supported versions here https://wrobot.eu/supported-wow-versions/
-
down ?
Salut, Vérifie que tu as bien installé les logiciels requis (ils sont mentionnés dans le fichier "README.txt" qui se trouve dans le dossier du bot). Si ça n'a pas été fait entre-temps, essaye de redémarrer ton ordinateur, ça résout souvent des problèmes sans trop savoir pourquoi. Regarde si dans les fichiers logs (que tu peux trouver dans le dossier "Logs") il n'y a pas d'erreur. Vérifie que tu utilises bien un client Wow non modifié (télécharge le depuis un autre endroit que le site du serveur sur lequel tu joues).
-
When i start Wrobot i get a white screen box
Hello, Disable all Wow addons, all WRobot plugins and share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).