Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WRobot

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Droidz

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Droidz

  1. Hello, Can you share your log file please. Do you have follow this steps: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/ ?
  2. Peut tu m'envoyer par message privée la clé que tu utilse.
  3. Hello, The website update is finished (or almost), I have also renamed the site (now it is WRobot instead MMORobot) and changed address (http://wrobot.eu/ instead http://mmorobot.com/). I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this update (I had many unforeseen problems, it took much longer than expected). Don't not hesitate to report bugs or make suggestions here. Kind regards, Droidz. View full article
  4. Hello, The website update is finished (or almost), I have also renamed the site (now it is WRobot instead MMORobot) and changed address (http://wrobot.eu/ instead http://mmorobot.com/). I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this update (I had many unforeseen problems, it took much longer than expected). Don't not hesitate to report bugs or make suggestions here. Kind regards, Droidz.
  5. Votre fichier journal est vide. Vous n’en avez aucun de pas vide? Avez-vous essayé avec la nouvelle version (le system de connexion à un peut changer avec le nouveau site).
  6. Hello, If you can try again, normally the problem is resolved.
  7. Hello, I need your help to create logo (to replace "WRobot" text (top/left)). if you are interested, post the logo in response (I want a simple logo), I will give a lifetime subscription if I use your logo. This contest end the 09/30/2015, after I will open poll to allow at the members to choose their favorite logo. Regards, Droidz.
  8. Hello and welcome to the new website. The update is not finished, but I have open for download and support access. Don't not hesitate to repport bugs here. If you buy/renew you subscription, please download again WRobot (or change manually the address in the file "WRobot\Settings\update.conf"). Regards, Droidz.
  9. Hello and welcome to the new website. The update is not finished, but I have open for download and support access. Don't not hesitate to repport bugs here. If you buy/renew you subscription, please download again WRobot (or change manually the address in the file "WRobot\Settings\update.conf"). Regards, Droidz. View full article
  10. Le problème ne vient de vous, tout fonctionne correctement et je n'ai pas eu d'autre rapport. WRobot fait un fichier journal même s’il ne cette lance pas (supprimé le dossier "Logs", essayer de lancer WRobot jusqu'au message d'erreur, aller dans le dossier "Logs" pour trouver le fichier journal). Vérifier également le pare-feu de Windows, dites-moi si vous avez accès à cette page http://download.wrobot.eu/wrobot/isOnline.php (il y a écrit "true") Essayé d'installer WRobot dans un dossier différent (les antivirus/pare-feu bloquent des fois par dossier). Vous avez installer un nouveau logiciel, changer de pc ou quelque chose avant que WRobot ne fonctionne plus?
  11. Bonjour, Pouvez vous regarder si vous avez un
  12. You can found the old fightclasses here: http://wrobot.eu/files/category/39-old-obsolete/ (I have added a lot of options in fightclasse since your version, you can get compatibility problem). Or try to create your own fightclass. I works on new versions of (with last WRobot features). I'll release it soon.
  13. Try to activate option "Use lua to move" in advanced general settings.
  14. Do you have put "http://www.wowhead.com/spell=783/travel-form" in "gound" and "flying" mount in tab "General Settings"? Sorry, you cannot disable autoloot option, he has wow addon to remove useless items in your bag.
  15. Hello, Can you send me full and your fightclass please.
  16. Hello, To upload fightclass you need to go to good category (the "Fight Classes" category is loocked, you need to go to "Fight Classes → Hunter" (if is hunter fightclass) to activate bouton "Upload File")
  17. Hello, Send me by private message your paypal email please.
  18. hello, Now, the mailboxes are automaticly added when your character is near, but you can add manually the mailbox like this: After, go to advanced general settings tab mailbox to setting it.
  19. Hello, Disable option "Harvest Herbs" in tab "General Settings".
  20. The name of http://www.wowhead.com/item=93351/potion-of-luck is Potion of Luck. Try this: RunMacroText("/use Potion of Luck")
    • 600 downloads
    • Version 1
    Loot Statistics This plugin add in your log looted items. How to use: - Move downloaded file to folder "WRobot\Plugins\". - Launch WRobot and go to tab "Plugins". - Activate "Loot Statistics.cs".
  21. Hello, Your character go to melee all the time (even if WRobot start combat)? Do you have try to activate option "use lua to move" in advanced general settings? Can you share your log file, do you have problem with others characters?
  22. Hello, Edit quest profile and replace "quest type" by "InteractWithNpc", add "hotspots" and "target entry" (of npc), in "Macro when interact" put GarrisonCapacitiveDisplayFrame.CreateAllWorkOrdersButton:Click() You need to stop manually bot (otherwise the character will not stop). Sample: GarrisonAlliance.xml
  23. Droidz commented on Droidz's article in News
    I want remove free products/trial version and remove unlimited subscription for your security. Free products/Trial version add WRobot users, more he has users, more he has risk to attract bliz (it is incorrect for users who pay). Remove unlimited subscription encourages users to use multiple IP (Nightstalker pointed out to me). If you have a report on one account, all accounts that use the same IP will be monitored. It is true that I will lose subscriptions, and it is not benefit for me, but it's better for you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.