Jump to content

Jpizzle

WRobot user
  • Content Count

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jpizzle

  • Rank
    Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My Shaman is only using Flametongue how can we get it to change to Rockbiter? I was under the impression that the paid version would have more options to make adjustments to how the shaman plays? Seems the paid and demo are same files?
  2. Here is my Log file for Wrobot maybe you can figure it out.. 28 May 2021 12H19.log.html 28 May 2021 14H13.log.html
  3. @Matenia I have the Log files How would you like me to send them over?
  4. Okay so it seems the human add-on is the issue.. I'massuming there might be an update for this.. its a sold plugin that's recommended by every profile on this site.. so im assuming it could be fixed?
  5. Yes, so i have tuned all plugins off and I let it run. Same thing.. after sometime. the Program just freezes and then crashes both wrobot and wow.. very strange
  6. 20 May 2021 17H24.log.html so what seems to happen is the bottle run for about 45 minutes. Then it will randomly crash.
  7. okay moved to 45 yeah it was set at 35! thanks! that fixed it much better! Thanks!
  8. Okay so bought this class profile everything run great and its a great profile.. Just wounding if I might be missing something.. He seems like the bot does %50 range DPs and 50% melee DPS. Idk if I'm missing something.. I look at the setting and everything.. I'm set up as Beast in talents and everything.. Just seems like wants to melee.. In my mind i was assuming this profile would click target, mark, send pet and start Range DPS.. soo like 70% the time he range dps then sends pet and has to weirdly run away to get back in to range dps.. maybe someone can help me! again this profile rock
  9. Do you have any details on this build?
  10. [E] 16:06:38 - GetReqWithAuthHeader(string url, String userName, String userPassword): System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at robotManager.Helpful.Others.GetReqWithAuthHeader(String url, String userName, String userPassword, String othersValue) 16:06:38 - [SpellManager] Spellbook loaded. [E] 16:06:47 - GetReqWithAuthHeader(string url, String userName, String userPassword): System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResp
  11. Thank you i tried that and I ended up going from 100ms to 1500ms.. took awhile!! Thanks for the help with mount.. but skinning still seems to be an issue just doesn't finish skinning before walking way.. very strange.
×
×
  • Create New...