Party Help - (Follow looks too suspecious)

flippyfloppy

Hi,

I am wondering if there is some way for bot not to stand on-top on the member it is following when member of party has stopped, or fight has ended.

It looks very suspicious, especially when the bot is facing away from the direction of the party general heading.

I have tried adjusting the follow distance.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Any plugin like that or fix for vanilla 1.12 private servers? Im quite shocked that out of the box it doesnt address this... why?

EDIT: My only guess to why is to intentionally try to get people banned unless they are willing to pay AGAIN for functionality. Such an odd business concept....

• 1 year later...

Having this issue, it's quite obvious it's a bot when running party mode.
Obviously the bot checks party leader position every X seconds and moves there. The problem is, if the party leader isn't moving, bot invariably stops right on top of the party leader - it's such a perfect stack it's difficult to emulate manually, hence the obvious, instant BOT RED FLAG when anyone sees it.

@Matenia @Droidz can you write a plugin to prevent bot from landing right on top of party leader?

2 hours ago, Marshalek said:

Having this issue, it's quite obvious it's a bot when running party mode.
Obviously the bot checks party leader position every X seconds and moves there. The problem is, if the party leader isn't moving, bot invariably stops right on top of the party leader - it's such a perfect stack it's difficult to emulate manually, hence the obvious, instant BOT RED FLAG when anyone sees it.

@Matenia @Droidz can you write a plugin to prevent bot from landing right on top of party leader?

???

Thanks, that plugin is exactly what I was looking for and more. I wasn't aware this existed, probably because there are different plugin repos for each expansion... Droidz should just combine all plugins into a single repository for ease of finding.

• 1 month later...

What the OP was looking for still does not exist.  Both the plugins above are nice, thought I have stopped using the move during combat because it is just too much moving around and it lowers my dps more than i like.  Would be neat if the characters following could do it in a less obvious way.  I do not care if it is paid content.

** Want to add at least a suggestion.  I love the option for how far to follow behind.  I use it for sure.  But maybe another setting for how close the follow toon will come up on the leader.

My plugin specifically stops the followers' movement if they get within the following distance. You can easily adjust the code and recompile, if you want MovementManager.StopMoveTo() to be called earlier or later.

I can say as much: I will definitely not develop a paid version of this. It's hell of a lot of work that is overall in very low demand. It's not like a new fightclass that takes me 16-20 hours of development time to shell out from scratch.