New to the bot and struggling

TNRakkGamer

Hello all, I just purchased the bot so may be experiencing a lot of noob issues... but let me get started...

I downloaded a Monk Fight Class and it isn't using Crackling Jade Lightning to pull even after I added it, this is a problem because in the Stormheim skinning profile my character just sits there jumping up and down trying to punch it... in the air... out of reach...

I am going to try to build my own fight class this evening, and fix the pulling issue, but I am not sure how to set a specific ability to use to pull...

Also, is there anyway to program a certain rotation? To ensure it is performing at its best?

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Set it as highest prioity, and make sure it have the right one -  

- like taget distance

- Taget hp % (to make sure you use it to pull)

Thank you for the info. I watched a lot of videos today and I am going to try to make my own profile this evening. I will let you know how it goes.

I am still having trouble with the pull. For some reason sometimes it skips Crackling Jade Lightning completely, sometimes it cast long enough for a single tic to go off and sometimes it does a full cast, never seems to be when I need it though. Problem I am running into is targeting flying or perched birds and it is jumping in place and not attacking :(. 

I have gone ahead and attached the profile if anyone with a monk wants to take a look at it and lemme know what might be the problem.

ww monk by wlhr 2.0.xml

3 minutes ago, TNRakkGamer said:

I am still having trouble with the pull. For some reason sometimes it skips Crackling Jade Lightning completely, sometimes it cast long enough for a single tic to go off and sometimes it does a full cast, never seems to be when I need it though. Problem I am running into is targeting flying or perched birds and it is jumping in place and not attacking :(. 

I have gone ahead and attached the profile if anyone with a monk wants to take a look at it and lemme know what might be the problem.

ww monk by wlhr 2.0.xml

Its odd it doesnt cast... maybe due to the fight class range?

Tried pulling with provoke?

2 minutes ago, eeny said:

Its odd it doesnt cast... maybe due to the fight class range?

Tried pulling with provoke?

ERHMAHGURD! How on earth did I miss that? Everything looks good so far :D

Thank you so much EENY! Looking forward to those profiles!

Edit: still not using provoke EVERY time, but more times than not it appears.