CPU usage after few hours

mich125

After few hours of running, cpu usage spikes a lot, and bots start to slow down.

CPU usage looks like that:

I use my own fight routine, made in editor, its not c++ one.

Profile I use is a dungeon profile in quest mode, it basicly follows steps in a big while loop, same as azyul hb profiles for dungeon farming.

When I start bots they run really good, but after few hours they slow down, they go much slower by profile steps. Only plugin I use is Memory Clean.

I am running dx9, whats weird are those processes Visual C# Command line compiler, when i start the bots there are non of those, and when i check in few hours they are there, and using most cpu.

20 hours ago, mich125 said:

I pmed you the file with flightclass, i dont think i use it

CPU usage of WRobot seem good, but I don't understand why you have a lot of "Visual C# command line compiler" process, you have this process only when wrobot is running? do you have try to repair/reinstall framework and wrobot?

OK so, fresh windows install, what i did step by step:
1. Installed Wow
2. Made windows updates
3. Installed 
directx https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35&fa43d42b-25b5-4a42-fe9b-1634f450f5ee=True
fremework 4.6 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130
Visual C + + 2010  (X86) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
4. Installed Wrobot
5. Checked windows updates again
6. Started 5 bots cpu usage was below 50%, checked for a few minutes, all was fine, bots run fast, no problems.
7. I woke up in the morning, cpu usage jumps to 80-100% a lot, bot are very slow in responses, every runcode in profile takes long time to execute, those Visual C# Command line compiler show up a lot, and take 10-15% cpu each.

Settings i Checked, and it doesnt make any difference:
directx9 and directx10
with and without -nodx -nolockframe

I dont know what to do now, i checked all possiblities i think, i tried different fightclass it was the same.

My profile is running dungeon over and over, its nothing fancy

Well thing is, all i want from this bot is to run this profile over and over, i have characters ready to do it, and wanted to make many more. I can send you this profile if you think its profile fault, but rly there is nothing fancy in it, so i dont understand why its happening;/

29 minutes ago, mich125 said:

Well thing is, all i want from this bot is to run this profile over and over, i have characters ready to do it, and wanted to make many more. I can send you this profile if you think its profile fault, but rly there is nothing fancy in it, so i dont understand why its happening;/

I need to found cause to resolve problem or found solution to avoid it. 

There is something generally wrong with figthclasses generated in xml format. It's ok but after one hour ( less on more in my case on pandaria priv ) the fps is going down to 18 ( from 100 ) the text in chat become lighter in color and the prompt is gone and only stop bot /reload in wow and start bot again helps resolve that problem. With my own rotations which are pure cs without any cooldown ( sleep thread ) there is no such problem. Lua overload? The memory is up to 300 megs for wrobot too and I'm only using fight class and no plugins.

You can get lua memory usage with lua script (run it is wow chat):

/run print(gcinfo())

Try to run this code before to start the bot and run it again when Wow fps going to down, but I don't think that problem is caused by lua (when lua is running out of memory wow crash) (but if wrobot is slow, he can slow down wow).