About This File
This plugin sends notifications via a webhook to your specified discord channel.
This is currently ONE-WAY. That means notifications get sent to discord but you cannot reply back via discord to your bot.
What does it do in its current state?
- Send a status update every X seconds to your discord channel
- Send a @everyone message to your discord when a message gets sent to your bot or near it. This includes; Whispers, Say, Party, Emote, System.
What do I eventually want to add?
- Monitor if the chars name is said in ANY channel and send notification
- Create a discord bot so that we can send messages back to wRobot (TWO WAY)
- Monitor other events like, teleported, targeted over extended period, killed by player, etc.
How to set up?
The plugin requires you to have a discord webhook URL set in the plugin settings.
To get this URL go to your discord channel (preferably your own as only you want to see this info) and click on the cog next to your channel name (like #general for example).
On the left hand side will be a Webhook section, click that and then click Create webhook. You can change settings here if you want but the important thing is the webhook URL at the bottom, copy/paste the full URL to the plugin setting.
On emote it sends the last chat message instead (if someone whispered you 3 mins ago and then you get an emote 2 mins later, it will display the message from 3 mins ago). Will change it to say an emote was used near you.
Let me know if you have issues.
What's New in Version 1.0.7 See changelog
Should now have correctly reduced CPU usage - reminder to myself > infinite while loops are bad.