About This File
Lately i play on a 3.3.5 Server again, on many servers PQR is now Bannable and detected, sadly.
So i begun to migrate all my PQR Profiles to wRobot in C#. Few classes and specs are already done that i am playing. (Rogue, Mage, Priest)
All my FightClasses will have a Ingame StatusFrame so you know whats happing next.
You can disable it with /dRotation or hide it with the close button.
- Using Rupture at 5 ComboPoints and if we have Slice and Dice up (Turn on in Fightclass Settings)
- Using Eviscerate at 5 ComboPoints and if we have Slice and Dice up
- Using Slice and Dice if we have more than 3 ComboPoints and 2 seconds left
- Using Killing Spree* if we under 40 Energy and if Slice and Dice is active and Adrenaline Rush not active (To prevent capping while Killing Spree)
- Using Tricks of Trade on focus if you have one, and having less than 85 Energy (T10 2 Set Bonus gives you 15+ Energy)
- Using Blade Flurry* if you have Slice and Dice for more than 5 seconds up
- Using Adrenaline Rush* if you have less than 20 Energy
Using Sinister Strike in combination with Engineering Gloves
*only using if target is a Boss
This FightClass is only for Raid/Dungeon Environment and pull max DPS.
I would not recommend it to level with it, because their is no opener implemented or Stunlock. Other fightclasses might be better for it.
If you have any suggestions or good ideas that would be usefull in ICC/TOF just tell me so i will maybe implement it (Kicking some specific cast, Kidney Valks or something)
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
[Enhancement] Shows now in StatusFrame if dRotation is Active, Paused or completely stopped