Support

Ordush

17 hours ago, Ordush said:

Then click tools and Custom Scripts

This is great, thank you!

17 hours ago, Ordush said:

It's not the perfect solution but it will work until i release a more permanent better fix.

Sounds as good solution to me, if it will work, and will not be to resource consuming it may stay as it is. Will try it tooday. Thank you once again

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, maukor said:

and it's stable? I mean not much manual playing?

What do you mean if it's stable?
Please check it out and make sure you know what it is. ?

• 4 months later...

Well. i dont see any Party healer routines on the forum, even paid, I purchased your Prot warrior, and noticed i cant find any healer routine rofl, do you sell any?

7 hours ago, maukor said:

Well. i dont see any Party healer routines on the forum, even paid, I purchased your Prot warrior, and noticed i cant find any healer routine rofl, do you sell any?

Note for vanilla sorry

• 11 months later...

Hey there,

The role isn't registering for some reason. The role in the party frame is empty. When I go back into the plugin settings after entering a role. Its empty again....

I'm not using other addons or plugins at the moment.

Grts,

3 hours ago, Proboatie said:

Hey there,

The role isn't registering for some reason. The role in the party frame is empty. When I go back into the plugin settings after entering a role. Its empty again....

I'm not using other addons or plugins at the moment.

Grts,

Hey mate, is all your wrobot sessions running in the same folder?

• 6 months later...

Hello, i keep getting this error. 

Message: [string "Yyuviw.lua"]:80: attempt to index global 'WRDungeonFrame' (a nil value)

also bot isnt moving on to next step, i am using all single folder. 5 wows, level 17 using the test profile wotlk. i keep getting error or wow crashing / wrobot freezing,

and i am getting this error also : 

Message: [string "Hyedaun.lua"]:80: attempt to index global 'WRDungeonFrame' (a nil value)

Edited by TheSmokie

45 minutes ago, TheSmokie said:

Hello, i keep getting this error. 

Message: [string "Yyuviw.lua"]:80: attempt to index global 'WRDungeonFrame' (a nil value)

also bot isnt moving on to next step, i am using all single folder. 5 wows, level 17 using the test profile wotlk. i keep getting error or wow crashing / wrobot freezing,

and i am getting this error also : 

Message: [string "Hyedaun.lua"]:80: attempt to index global 'WRDungeonFrame' (a nil value)

Have you remembered to use the plugin?

10 hours ago, TheSmokie said:

Yes, i use it on all 5 accounts, check more then 10 times.

hasnt even finish a single full run.....

image.thumb.png.7c8a0532bd822b8619752fa7107af26d.png

Looks correct on the screenshot.
At least on that character. That error would suggest that the WRDungeonFrame isn't created. Which it obviously is.
Are you running any other plugins? I know that in the code you posted here on the forum that was taken from my source code had some of my variables created by this plugin in it. (It had no use in that code snippet you posted), but it would definitely mess up my plugin.

Edit: I will have some time this Sunday to install wotlk and see if i can reproduce the issues.

Edited by Ordush

1 hour ago, TheSmokie said:

I’m using a fresh install, only thing I’m using that’s not yours is talamins AIO, fresh install of wrobot.

Great. I promise I will see if I can reproduce it during the weekend.
As everybody else I'm completely swarmed with work due to corona.
'Unfortunately' I haven't had anyone else have your issues, but hopefully I will figure it out quickly.

22 minutes ago, Ordush said:

I am still working on this issue @TheSmokie So far no luck getting the same error that you are getting. I will return here as soon as i manage to replicate it.
Are you using any addons etc?

Okay, no addons, fresh wrobot, wow client, download from the site you use

3 minutes ago, TheSmokie said:

Okay, no addons, fresh wrobot, wow client, download from the site you use

The site I use?
Might I ask what server you are on? Probably wanna pm me the answer to that. ?

Edited by Ordush

I do not have any clue at all why it's not working for you.
Are you using Quester? Are you using my profile or you own? As you can see from the below screenshot I do not have any issues at all. They cleared the first 3 packs without issues, they had their break all that.

761897864_Noissues.thumb.png.9369462da4f470be9afc35764aebd9b8.png

The private server you are running is it the TrinityCore one? I am out of ideas as to why it's not working for you. Unless you can have some guess yourself.
All i did was: Create 5 accounts. Level them to level 15, make sure they had gear and skills.
- I downloaded my product from Sellfy (To make sure I had the same you had).
- Copied the files into WRobot
- Started it using quester with the RFC profile i had added to the zip file.
- Enabled the plugin
- Started wrobot on all 5 chars. Chose role on all 5 chars.
- Stopped wrobot on all 5 chars and did /reload
- Started wrobot on all 5 chars again. They just went and set the HS then enterred the dungeon and waited for the full party then it just began as it's supposed to.

If none of the above works for you. Write to me on discord. I will guide you through it via video.
The errors you are posting looks to me as if you are removing the plugin after restarting the bot..

Edited by Ordush