Support

Ordush

• 2 weeks later...

Hello  what if 1 or more members of party die?
How healer detect  healing spell  for heal tank ?this is  in fight class profile or in plugin and how to change this ?
How to redact min/max mana , health for party stop waiting and go to fight?
Take please in quest profile ( comments for all hard to understand  function ) this is big help for new members
What if healer or damager  have agro ?tank detect this and change mob for damage mob who damage party members?
P.S Sorry my bad english

2 hours ago, naviomg said:

No, all 5 bots on different vms. if all bots need be run on the same machine and wrobot folder it maybe should be noticed at product description.

Does not need to be same machine but same folder. You can have a shared folder on the network.

I thought that it would be pretty obvious. ?

Edited by Ordush

found 2 more issues:
it seems the status never turns to ready if char is shapeshiftet. Not big issue for me since i can just edit my fightclasses. for people who bought feral fightclasses this might be a issue.

if the bots wipes, they will continue run in one by one to reach the checkpoint after the pull. I think during the pull the attacking conditions turns true since the mob moved away from its original area for the CheckArea function and jumps to the next Move step. this is by testing your ragefire script.

7 hours ago, naviomg said:

found 2 more issues:
it seems the status never turns to ready if char is shapeshiftet. Not big issue for me since i can just edit my fightclasses. for people who bought feral fightclasses this might be a issue.

if the bots wipes, they will continue run in one by one to reach the checkpoint after the pull. I think during the pull the attacking conditions turns true since the mob moved away from its original area for the CheckArea function and jumps to the next Move step. this is by testing your ragefire script.

Cheers for reportering these things, I will force it to in back 1 step if it dies.

Is it druid shapeshift to bear?

yep its a bear, not sure if same appears on cats.

if you can force back to step 1 would be great. my idea was to add another isCombat condition to the CheckArea Condition, but this would only force back to the last step which is still problematic in for example WC where they need to jump.

3 hours ago, naviomg said:

yep its a bear, not sure if same appears on cats.

if you can force back to step 1 would be great. my idea was to add another isCombat condition to the CheckArea Condition, but this would only force back to the last step which is still problematic in for example WC where they need to jump.

Alright, i know how to fix all of it.
I will be home saturday, then I'll fix it all. ?

@naviomg
I fixed the Druid bearform now.
BUT OMFG I did not understand why it took 5-10 seconds for it to turn "Ready" if in bear form.
Then after rewriting my code 10 times, i realized that you get more max hp when you go in bear form. And because of that it doesn't turn "Ready" until it has healed back up to 100% lol...
Working on the "If you die bug" now. ?

Edit: Fixed the "If you die bug". It now resets the dungeon profile on death! ?

Edited by Ordush

ahh your plugin is auto updating, i was wondering why the heck they moving to all cleared path again.

atm im trying to solve the last problem which is rolling on items. i managed to modify an old addon to roll greed on all items as well on bop items. any chance you can help me out to add another condition to check the armory/weapon type? i have no clue about lua ?

6 hours ago, naviomg said:

ahh your plugin is auto updating, i was wondering why the heck they moving to all cleared path again.

atm im trying to solve the last problem which is rolling on items. i managed to modify an old addon to roll greed on all items as well on bop items. any chance you can help me out to add another condition to check the armory/weapon type? i have no clue about lua ?

I honestly haven't looked into it, but i am pretty sure if you google wow lua weapon type, you will get something. ?

What are the conditions for the bot to set their status to ready?
it seems sometimes if they pull something during the waiting team up process for example mob patroulling, they can get pulled away from the teamup position and will never set their status to ready. after moving the bot lit closer to the teamup position it will continue (~5 yards?). Atm testing in WC.

20 hours ago, naviomg said:

What are the conditions for the bot to set their status to ready?
it seems sometimes if they pull something during the waiting team up process for example mob patroulling, they can get pulled away from the teamup position and will never set their status to ready. after moving the bot lit closer to the teamup position it will continue (~5 yards?). Atm testing in WC.

Even if they ninja pull they should get back to the "teamup" spot. after they killed the mob.
The conditions to be ready is to be close to eachother, and they have to have full hp/mana (I am currently making a setting so you can change these numbers).
You can always set the spots at the end of the patrol route, and make the tank walk into the patrol route, so he pull the patrol when it comes.
(That is what i do in RFC).
If you look in the RFC profile, you will even see that i made a route inside a patrol space (The very first patrol in the dungeon).
Sometimes the bot pulls it while running to the next wait spot, other times they pull it after teaming up.
Doesn't matter. ?

i am not 100% sure if thats the case. it happens rarely and a wc run takes over 1 hour. no time to watch them all the time.
just see sometimes one of the bots standing 6-7 yards off the group, when i move 1-2 yards closer they continue. if we can change the numbers of the rangecheck it would be already an ideal fix.
but your right, ninja pull patrols during teamup makes no sense. they should run back to the teamup hotspot after killing it.

1 hour ago, naviomg said:

i am not 100% sure if thats the case. it happens rarely and a wc run takes over 1 hour. no time to watch them all the time.
just see sometimes one of the bots standing 6-7 yards off the group, when i move 1-2 yards closer they continue. if we can change the numbers of the rangecheck it would be already an ideal fix.
but your right, ninja pull patrols during teamup makes no sense. they should run back to the teamup hotspot after killing it.

It's set to 8 yards if i recall.
I am working on it atm. ?

• 1 month later...

Good day. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language. Hope it will be readable.

I'm trying your plugin with your RFC profile and, unfortunately, can't make it work.

Everyone just enter the dungeon and stay there, tank is rushing to the first pack (not waiting anyone) and no one helps him except pets. DDs are not targeting tanks target, not follow him, healer is not following tank also. After killing first pack solo, tank not waiting anyone also and rushung forward again skiping some mobs, those mobs attack him in the back later.

In a word, complete random shit is happening.

1) How DD sould target tank target? What should be added in theirs fight classes?
2) Why Tank not waiting for a healers full mana bar?
3) Why no one follows the tank?
4) Why tank is skipping mobs from the first pack sometimes to make more dangerous situation?
5) Is there any documentation about how it should be done?

Thank you.

P.S. i have reseted instance trought /script ResetInstances() and that made group leader to spam "Instances reseted" like 6 times in a row to the /party chat, that made him instantly muted for spam. Not a good thing if he will do it everytime he reset something. Not a good thing to write anything in chat at all.

32 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Good day. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language. Hope it will be readable.

I'm trying your plugin with your RFC profile and, unfortunately, can't make it work.

Everyone just enter the dungeon and stay there, tank is rushing to the first pack (not waiting anyone) and no one helps him except pets. DDs are not targeting tanks target, not follow him, healer is not following tank also. After killing first pack solo, tank not waiting anyone also and rushung forward again skiping some mobs, those mobs attack him in the back later.

In a word, complete random shit is happening.

1) How DD sould target tank target? What should be added in theirs fight classes?
2) Why Tank not waiting for a healers full mana bar?
3) Why no one follows the tank?
4) Why tank is skipping mobs from the first pack sometimes to make more dangerous situation?
5) Is there any documentation about how it should be done?

Thank you.

P.S. i have reseted instance trought /script ResetInstances() and that made group leader to spam "Instances reseted" like 6 times in a row to the /party chat, that made him instantly muted for spam. Not a good thing if he will do it everytime he reset something. Not a good thing to write anything in chat at all.

Hey Findeh
Obviously something has gone wrong with your setup.
The tank is obviously not supposed to rush alone, and it's ofc. not supposed to spam.
You don't have to change anything in your fightclasses.
However you need to make sure that all your chars has "Help party" enabled, otherwise they won't help the tank. ?

Tank WILL wait for the healer to have full mana, so he is obviously ignoring everything.

Did you install the plugin and load it?
This has to be done on ALL chars, and all the chars OBVIOUSLY has to be run from the same wrobot folder. Otherwise there is no way my plugin can speak with the rest of the team. ?
Please show an in-game screenshot of the GUI. would make it easier to me to see if i can see something that's not working correctly. If you feel safer, then just remove the names.

Thank you for your reply.
Yeah, of course, plugin is loaded, gui is shown and i can see all party members status (are they ready or not) and that's true for every party member. All roles are seted and they are all using the same wrobot directory and so on.

14 minutes ago, Ordush said:

However you need to make sure that all your chars has "Help party" enabled

What is this?

6 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Thank you for your reply.
Yeah, of course, plugin is loaded, gui is shown and i can see all party members status (are they ready or not) and that's true for every party member. All roles are seted and they are all using the same wrobot directory and so on.

What is this?

it's on by default, but you might have disabled it. It's under advanced settings in wrobot.

Okay, that helped, thank you. Now i have another problem.

How to cancel "auto target attacking target" for healer?
What is happens: Tank pull 3 mobs, everything is fine for 2-3 seconds, healer is healing tank, then one mob goes for healer, healer is targeting this mob, then targeting tank to heal him, then again this mob without healing tank and so on. Tank is dieing without any heal recived. So i need to force stop wrobot function of targeting mob that is attacking me.