Pathfinder is down problem

Findeh

I've got a plugin that is logout the bot if pathfinder server is down. I have to use it constantly after my whole farm was banned twice because of pathfinder problem.

Now i have a new problem. It started about 3-4 days (maybe alittle more) ago. My bots are constantly logout. Sometimes every 15-20 minutes. And not all at once, but instead, only some of them. Some of them now, another later and so on. In 3-5 hours they will be all offline for sure.

It could be internet problem, but i don't have any latency problem when they are logout. Also in that case it would happen globally, they sould have to logout all at once, not like they are doing now.

In log i've got message like:

[D] 20:16:01.153 - GetRequest(string url="https://pathfindervanilla.mmorobot.com/", string parameters="FindPath=eyJLIjoiMjM4MzcyNjA1NDM1IiwiQyI6IkthbGltZG9yIiwiUyI6eyJYIjoyNTQzLjI5NjYzLCJZIjotMzU1Mi40NzQsIloiOjU4Ljk5OTgzfSwiRSI6eyJYIjoyNTQ1LjM4NiwiWSI6LTM1MzkuOTcsIloiOjU5LjA4NTgxfSwiVyI6MS41LCJCIjpmYWxzZSwiQSI6W10sIkYiOjIsIkciOjAsIkwiOmZhbHNlfQ==")#1: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'pathfindervanilla.mmorobot.com'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at robotManager.Helpful.Others.PostRequest(String url, String parameters, Boolean showErrors, Int32 requestTimeoutMs)

and:

[D] 20:31:12.491 - GetRequest(string url="http://pathfindervanilla.wrobot.eu/?IsOnline=1", string data="IsOnline=1"): System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'pathfindervanilla.wrobot.eu'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at robotManager.Helpful.Others.GetRequest(String url, String data, Boolean showErrors, Int32 requestTimeoutMs)

The log checking code i'm using is Droidz one:

robotManager.Events.LoggingEvents.OnAddLog += delegate(robotManager.Helpful.Logging.Log log)
        {
            try
            {
                if (log.Text.StartsWith("GetRequest(string url=\"http://pathfinder") ||
                    log.Text.StartsWith("GetRequest(string url=\"https://pathfinder"))
                {
					Blah-blah-blah
                }
            }
            catch
            {
            }
        };

So, basically, it's just looking for a Pathfinder word in the log.

It looks to me that previously "pathfinder" word was apear in log only when the server is down, but now it apears from time to time for other reasons, that's why my plugin constantley kicking me out. So the question is: those errors in my logs, that do include "pathfinder" word, is that a real pathfider request problem or is that a thing that i can skip by rewriting the plugin code alittle? And nothing bad will not happen? like bots will not stuck in a tree, or somethig.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,
Since few update WRobot change automatically server is seem down, if he cannot found good server he go in pause, you don't need this plugins.

And server restart automaticly every ~24h (or sometime when I update I need also to restart servers), servers can skip few requests or be slow for few minutes at this moment, but servers haven't crashed since long time now.

I changed settings to restart servers every week to avoid latency problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, turned it off, minus 5 bots at the next day... and i have seen my bots face running trees and walls again, So nothing have changed...

So what should i do with that? When pathing will work normally and i will be able to do not use plugins that are disconnecting me once every 30 minutes?

7 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Okay, turned it off, minus 5 bots at the next day... and i have seen my bots face running trees and walls again, So nothing have changed...

So what should i do with that? When pathing will work normally and i will be able to do not use plugins that are disconnecting me once every 30 minutes?

I update (Windows) and reboot servers, if you use last update you will normally switch automatically to another pathfinder server without problem.

Okay, i've updated it. Now when i'm starting bot with relogger it's log in, and logs out immediately after then, while wrobot have not even statred yet. Then it starts wrobot, log in again and only after that he is running normally.

So every Start bot with relogger = log in, then log out, then log in. This is kind of suspicious if 20+ guys do the same thing at the same moment. Why is that happens?

Okay, it seems like this: Bot decides to go somewhere, let's say 30 meters forward. He clicks there with ctm, but if he got attacked on his way to that point by some mobs that he ignoreb because of THIS bug, that i've have reportad and many others for like years, then he just continue his run with a bunch of mobs on his back (moveing weirdly during this, because he will try to set correct distance to the target while running from it...)

1) Log out after log in
2) Bot is running away from mobs instead of fightning them and, as result, dieing
3) Bot is running in to blaclisted (red) zones
4) Bot is not attacking half of the mobs from stealth, just coming close to the mob, stands next to it for a while, then ignores it and moves to the next one.

That's what i've noticed during just couple hours.

1: Bug is resolved, you need to wait next update (tomorrow).

2: In advanced general settings disable option "Ignore fights when traveling" (this option will be disabled by default in next update).

3: I found it strange, check your blacklist, or if you can activate radar3d and record video of this problem.

4: Check if you have update for your fightclass and plugins

1) i'll wait, thank you.
2) Was the first thing that i've checked and it was desabled by default. I will try to set it false with a code inside of profile.
3) Can't activate 3d radar on those pc, but will try to use something else to catch it.
4) i'm using only my own fightclasses and plugins, + some old unupdatable plugins like autoequip. Bot just don't start autoattack or use skill on some mobs (mostly agressive mobs) but do aoutoattack not agressive (yellow) mobs. Will also try to film that after solveing #2 problem because it's the most critical.

About the 4, you get this problem when you start to attack mob when you on mount? (and your fightclass have not available spell to use?) if yes this will be fixed in next update also

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

About the 4, you get this problem when you start to attack mob when you on mount? (and your fightclass have not available spell to use?) if yes this will be fixed in next update also

No, it's low level spot, no mount available yet, and this happens weirdly. Not like "every first mob after the long run", but more like: "every second mob" instead. I will try to gather more information first, other way i will all be based on my guesses.

2) "Ignore fights when traveling" was turned off at every bot by default. And it is turned off right now, but bot is still doing that. So my guess it's not because of this. I think it have something to do with temporarily ignored mobs (as i mentioned earlyer, mobs that are ignored because of skinning bug, for example, or loot bug, or for any other reason)

i've made 3 video for you, Different profiles, different bots. Also first 2 video coming with a logs. unfortunately i don't have any software for video making on my boting computer, so it's just telephone made, sorry for that.