What is this error ? [E] 18:56:41 - System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean. at System.Boolean.Parse(String value) at Authentication.CheckValidiation(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

Andoido

only running HMP, move during combat, and use potions.

And i have several paid fight classes - possibly one of these?

Dunno, disabled all pluginsm and changed my fight class, error still spamming ><

ugh!

Edited by Andoido

Are these your own profiles? Did you implement the customcode for my authentication system? Because that one is throwing errors. I'm gonna check my server to see if it's causing any issues.

negative, I havent even looked into that till our little group therapy session is decided =D

Um. I think i saved it in my folder, but.. i dont use the code on any of my profiles which is odd.

I dunno, I am using the same exact plugins, fight classes, profiles on one folder, which is up to date, and same on another folder which is not up to day (because HMP was throwing me tons of errors, and the only way to fix assuming i updated, was to turn off "run away from combat" so ive ben using an outdated version of wrobott to beable to use that function.

No error on the updated one though which is odd right? My guut says its the fact its not updated.