Party Role

Razgak

Ever since the updates, and I dont even know if vanilla was updated but regardless.  The party function is even more broke now.  I cannot get the second person in the group to follow my main.  I used to just have to select party as role and then tell that character to follow another and it would.  Now it does not.  

And to be more detailed.  If i start the bot in party role it will run up the character it is supposed to follow.  But once it runs up to the character it wont continue to follow if i move somewhere else.

I do not use click to move.  But as long as i do not enable the party helper plugin on warrior he will follow fine.  I also have help group on or he will just follow and do nothing.

Did you follow the instructions? You need to run the plugin on all characters with one set to leader etc. I mean, I haven't recompiled it in a while, so I'll do that quickly to be sure it doesn't throw any errors.

Well it sounds to me like you have addons on.

What youc an do is go into your wrobotglobalsettings (in settings folder) and open with notepad, and change the Memory Usage to like 100000

<MaxLuaMemoryUsage>100000</MaxLuaMemoryUsage>

You are using PartyBot right ? You could try disabling any plugins. and if that doesnt work, reinstall wrobot. (redownload, and what not)