Creature type of WoWUnit

Good day.

I've got a List of WoWUnits, and i need to check, is there any WoWUnit with a specific creature type (lets say, humanoind, for example) in that List. Is is possible?
Currently i can check the creature type of a target, but can't do the same for a WoWUnit from list.

Thank you.

Yeah, but there is no WoWUnit method like CreatureType, that's the problem. And the only lua code i was able to find returns creature type of my target also ?

Im doing something like this:

var mobsList = new List<WoWUnit>();
mobsList.AddRange(ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Where(u => u.Type != WoWObjectType.Player && u.blah-blah-blah).ToList());

You must 'touch' the unit to get the info. For Development Tools:

Lua.LuaDoString("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(\"" + "-------------Start------------------" + "\")");
foreach (WoWUnit mob in wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit())
{
    var name = mob.Name;        
    var baseAdress = mob.GetBaseAddress;
    wManager.Wow.Helpers.Interact.InteractGameObject(baseAdress,true,false);
    var type = mob.CreatureTypeTarget;
    Lua.LuaDoString("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(\"" + name + " " + type + "\")");
}
Lua.LuaDoString("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(\"" + "-------------Stop------------------" + "\")");

There is another way to touch the unit ( without visible changing targets - nasty ye? ) You must use lua , focus and write the guid from scanning under focus then request the value. 

Lua.LuaDoString("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(\"" + "-------------Start------------------" + "\")");
foreach (WoWUnit mob in wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit())
{
	var name = mob.Name;        
	var tmp = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.FocusGuid;
	wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.FocusGuid = mob.Guid;
	string type = Lua.LuaDoString<string>(@"creatureType = UnitCreatureType(""focus"")", "creatureType");
	wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.FocusGuid = tmp;
	Lua.LuaDoString("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(\"" + name + " " + type + "\")");
}
Lua.LuaDoString("DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(\"" + "-------------Stop------------------" + "\")");

And this is working solution for that problem. Credits for @reapler for showing the method with guid replacement. Tested on 2.4.3 nightbane and works here.

Thank you a lot guys for advice. Unfortunately my test accounts got banned, that i was going to use for that feature test at exact same day i've asked about this :). Will have to level new one first to continue with this idea.