Memory leak

zatvorgt

Hello all ...... who botted on 10+ wow on relogger  say me please if you have problem ""Your computer is low on memory. To restore enoughmemory for programs to work correctly, save yourfiles and then close to restart all open programs.    -wrobot" 
say please 
Maybe you resolve this problem  ,say me please how you resolve this problem?i testing all my variants ....not works.....maybe anybody having this problem and resolve this?

42 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, your memory (RAM) is 100% used? Which process takes up more memory than before (when you look at the task manager)?

no.....maximum 48% but have this errors....i create and will send you fresh video

6 minutes ago, maukor said:

@zatvorgt  17 писем на одном компьютере. работает довольно хорошо не помню, сколько оперативной памяти, вероятно, около 10-15 ГБ из 32

you have latest version wrobot?use quester?

24 minutes ago, maukor said:

@zatvorgt Last time i did update was around 5days ago, so probably not the last version

i having error 3-4 day ago.....you have latest version where you dont have problem?say please the version number
you have version wrobot  where you download 5 day ago? and you dont have problem with wrobot

i search latest version without this error to know where is starting this problem

Running 10-12 per pc, haven't ever seen this error. Also i'm alway using more then 85% of ram, sometimes close to 100% (those computer were bought to run exact number of bots).

client version 2.2.5 for 1.12 game version.

Also got one pc with 2.3.0 version, but it's for testing only. Running 1 bot there atm (sometimes 6-7 but not often). Also no errors.

5 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Running 10-12 per pc, haven't ever seen this error. Also i'm alway using more then 85% of ram, sometimes close to 100% (those computer were bought to run exact number of bots).

client version 2.2.5 for 1.12 game version.

Also got one pc with 2.3.0 version, but it's for testing only. Running 1 bot there atm (sometimes 6-7 but not often). Also no errors.

Thanks ..... i will test fragments of my profiles.....maybe after  4 mounth of time is changed  function working on my profiles where works very good on version 2.1.2....need much time to test.....

I do have a RAM problems at PCs with a lot of VM's but it does not look like this, it's just don't log in back sometimes if you run at 100% ram all the time. Using both 2.2.5 and 2.2.2 versions there for 1.12 game.

1 hour ago, Findeh said:

I do have a RAM problems at PCs with a lot of VM's but it does not look like this, it's just don't log in back sometimes if you run at 100% ram all the time. Using both 2.2.5 and 2.2.2 versions there for 1.12 game.

)my ram is used maximum 40-50%) after 2.1.2 i have this problem)i dont update wrobot 5 mounth and after update have surprise incompatibility))ohhh  my time)).....incompatibility my profiles or wrobot bug.....need more time to test what is it....thank you for help)