Hello! When I start the wrobot client everything works fine until i start the bot, then i get some error message that shuts down the client and when i restart client it says my char is "in use" and it shuts down/error again. I tried reinstall, restart game, restart comp etc, i still get the error...Whats the problem? Kinda annoying aswell, just bought x3 on sunwell....

Here is a picture of the "error" before the client shits down; https://gyazo.com/ecf44b9f79bd0c3d2f6f5b65ba0056b8

That's not the error that happens in the first place. Nobody can help you, unless you actually show us the REAL error thrown when wRobot crashes.

If something crashes wRobot, it's probably a fightclass/plugin/combination of those/etc, or you didn't install wRobot correctly.

Update. I reinstalled wrobot, everything been working good until now. I get some error with the wow client instead after i start the wrobot client wow shuts down, note that it works perfect without any errors when bot is off. Really annoying with all theese errors, spent over 70 euro on just the bot itself with profiles, + xp boost ticking as we speak, that i prob wont get any use for as the bot doesnt work properly. and on top of that plenty of hours (10+) just to fix this shitty errors. sorry for being toxic but this crashes is really annoying.

here is print of wow crash msg ; https://gyazo.com/b19d9be49d45723d86cd443f6c1e70fa

19 feb 2019 00H49 - VCdBQM.log.html    Logfile from wrobot

Post the full log to Droidz (of the wow error).
Pretty sure it's related to one specific spot on the server that crashes your client. I've always solved this by moving my char 50 yards.

Hello,

try to remove wow cache folder and if problem is not resolve to download another wow client (in another website). If the problem persists as Matenia says, share the crash log (in the wow error folder). You can also try to disable wrobot plugin,, try with another profile/fightclasses and try to launch WRobot with shortcut "WRobot no dx"

@droidz @matenia I redownloaded the fightclass, I dont know if it makes any sense but the crashes stopped after that. When I reinstalled the wrobot client I redownloaded all the profiles and plugins but forgot the fightclass. 

Fix your wRobot then. Because that only happens when wRobot can't read data from the game. Notice it also thinks you're currently at world coordinates 0,0,0
Can also happen if the game is closed or you're not logged in

Edited by Matenia