Networkz QProfiles Bugs & Questions

Networkz

:D NETWORKZ HORDE QUESTING :D

Hey guys, My name is (Dustin Andruchow <--- Not Chinese*) Also Known as *Networkz on HERE =D, Owned Core, Honorbuddy, Crawlerbots. I am new here But i am in the Process of Developing Questing Profiles For Horde. ( Might get to alliance *Never played it)

:ph34r: Bit about myself :ph34r:

- My Process will Be overall Fairly Slow. I have a Fulltime Job @ Copperline Excavating working 12 Hour days 6 days a week,

when i come home i mabey get a 2-3 hours of profiling in a night, On a day off i like to enjoy my cofee do a bit of coding and game development as well as make some profiles for the communties that i enjoy supporting.

-When i say that this is a beta it means it will be glitchy and there will be bugs, I will work on Profiles slow and i will get them as correct as i possibly can, If there are any bugs please notify me and i will do my best to take care of them and update the profiles in a timely and proffesional fassion.

B) * A Bit about the Profiles i am aiming to create * B)

-I am aiming for around 100% AFK

-Full Vendor / Repair / Mailbox Support

-1-20 *All Races and Classes *Next Few Months Hopefully.

-NO Class QUESTS* Sorry =`( *From Level 1 - 90 )

-If Necessary and There is alot of hate towards this i might try and get them going

BELOW IS NOT FULL ACTIVE, DO NOT POST UNTIL I HAVE ADDED PROFILES TO THIS SECTION

:blink: CLASSIC :blink:

HORDE  - 1-20 - *No Boa *All Classes *No Class Quest *Mailbox/Vendor Support

*LEVEL 20+ GUILD!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ORC (1 - 8) *Roughly 1-8 *With Lvl 20+Guild  (COMPLETE) 

ORC (8 - 13) *IN PROGRESS*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BloodElf (1-5)  * No Guild Necessary ( TESTING )

Blood Elf (5 - 12) *IN PROGRESS*

Thanks Dustin = )

A.k.A. Networkz :ph34r: 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*PLEASE USE THIS POST FOR BUG REPORTS AND QUESTIONS ONLY ! THIS IS A NEW RULE PLEASE FOLLOW !

!!!!!!PROFILE DOWNLOADS :    

Orc 1-8.xml

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP ! FIRST SET OF PROFILES DONE!

THIS WILL DO ROUGHLY ORC 1- 6 or 7, Still Not done, I will put a main release of 1-8  Tomorrow.

These do Follow Zygor Guides. So it is one of the better leveling routes.

I hope all goes smooth for the first run through for you guys = )

Okau thank you droidz ! Will do more here later. I had to switch that on Burning blade medallion because the bot would not stop attacking anything. I had to set to 1 to stop attacking.. if you know of something that might fix ill post a log here tonight :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

i just started testing this, and the medallion quest calls for 1 medallion and 7 fel hunters, it got the medallion and only 4 fel hunters, then locked up trying to turn in, good work so far other then that

For that one quest, I will update tonight. I had to change from 7 felstalkers to 1 so that it would leave the cave there. Will update the profile tonight and get it working properly. As well as I will be starting on the 8-13 for orc :) sorry for the inconveinence. If you want you can try and open up the xml file and try setting that quest to 7 and 1 instead of 1 and 1. Otherwise tonight is my moment :) sorry guys.

All the software to build questing profiles and all profiles are included in the bot interface. Where it says what profile you are using you can select easy quest builder. That will take you into the bot base for building quests, whatch a free tutorial vids and your good to go mate.

Went Through a Live stream for Nonstop1005 to get him started on the Right foot, He is now on his way to help create Goblin 1-13 = D YAY ! Great success for first tutoring.

NEW POST IN WROBOT > PROFILE DOWNLOADS, WILL POST THERE, THIS WILL JUST BE USED FOR QUESTIONS I NEED TO ASK DROIDZ AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS AN ANSWER!!! ! THAANKS !

Droidz On the Very Last Quest OF my First Profile I have a really bad Mapping issue, It takes him about 6 or 7 stucks and retrys to make it up the Ramp to see Garosh to Turn in and Accept the Main area starting quests, He makes it up But after a really long time of unstucking trying new paths. Is there a way this could be fixed?

Orc 1-8.xml

Droidz On the Very Last Quest OF my First Profile I have a really bad Mapping issue, It takes him about 6 or 7 stucks and retrys to make it up the Ramp to see Garosh to Turn in and Accept the Main area starting quests, He makes it up But after a really long time of unstucking trying new paths. Is there a way this could be fixed?

Can you try to remove folder "WRobot\Meshes\" and share me your log, I haven't this problem.

it seems to work, Just takes a few times to get up is all. I will delete my mesh folder and see how it turns out, If i find anymore issues i will post a log = ) Thanks for the quick reply Droidz

Hey Guys, I will Currently Be Going out of town for one week for a family emergency, Till I get back all profiles wont get posted. I will do some of them on my laptop ( So work will not be Completely Stopped ) But I only have Limited Amounts of time to try and get anything done, So on

February 21 / 2014 I Will Be back and More active then ever to try and get this off my mind, Sorry guys

Dustin (Networkz)