Routing WoW Through Multiple VPN's on Same Machine

19 hours ago, johnblaster123 said:

Hey,

Is there a way to route WoW through Nord VPN for example multiple times on same machine without making VMware?? I know how to do it via vmware.. but vmware takes a lot of resources and a lot of disk space.

What you're up to won't work, because that's not the point of a VPN. What you are looking for is a Socks5 together with Proxifier. You can tunnel all traffic program specific with it.
NordVPN also sells Socks5 proxy or given even away if you have a subsciption, if I'm not mistaken.

guys i have question how in Wotlk server gm can see all virtual machines at one computer if every vm have unique vpn ,3 vm 3 different vpn and same ban at same time how? he see personal computer ip? but how if i run wow only from virtual machines with different ip from vpn ,is there way to avoid this?how he can see this

and no its not wrobot not fc not profile,becouse i have 2 others pc and all is ok except this one pc

On 4/3/2019 at 12:11 AM, artur.k said:

guys i have question how in Wotlk server gm can see all virtual machines at one computer if every vm have unique vpn ,3 vm 3 different vpn and same ban at same time how? he see personal computer ip? but how if i run wow only from virtual machines with different ip from vpn ,is there way to avoid this?how he can see this

and no its not wrobot not fc not profile,becouse i have 2 others pc and all is ok except this one pc

Virtual machine software is designed to mimic the hardware functionality of real hardware. But when doing so, some artifacts remain, which help indicate that it is indeed a virtual machine and not a physical one. These kind of artifacts can be specific files, processes, registry keys, services, network device adapters etc.

Malware programmers take advantage of  this “design flaw”. They code the malware to detect virtual machine configuration files, executables, registry entries or other indicators in order to manipulate their original execution flow. This behavior is referred to as “Anti-Sandbox” or “Anti-VM”.

So if a registry entry like SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers exist or even a running process like Vmtoolsd.exe, Vmwaretrat.exe, you get flagged. Start your virtual machine and inside you will see in the taskmgr there will be processes that not running on your system.

This is just all speculation, i dont know how warden works in depth, but the cases you see above can be used for a flag.

7 hours ago, Dreamful said:

Virtual machine software is designed to mimic the hardware functionality of real hardware. But when doing so, some artifacts remain, which help indicate that it is indeed a virtual machine and not a physical one. These kind of artifacts can be specific files, processes, registry keys, services, network device adapters etc.

Malware programmers take advantage of  this “design flaw”. They code the malware to detect virtual machine configuration files, executables, registry entries or other indicators in order to manipulate their original execution flow. This behavior is referred to as “Anti-Sandbox” or “Anti-VM”.

So if a registry entry like SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers exist or even a running process like Vmtoolsd.exe, Vmwaretrat.exe, you get flagged. Start your virtual machine and inside you will see in the taskmgr there will be processes that not running system.

This is just all speculation, i dont know how warden works in depth, but the cases you see above can be used for a flag.

thank you, them question is there is a chance if they see only 1 of many like 4 vmachines they can detect all others 3 vmachines on this specific pc? how to protect others if they detect one,will they see whole pc when detect only this one vmachine?