Selected Profile Wont Change!

Hello.

I have a really wierd problem. Let me give you an example here.

I have selected quester profile "Andoido Horde Quester" and when I switch the profile to lets say something else "Bambo Profile" I see that the profile indeed changed in the profile select, but in the debug log I still see the 1st profile running not the one Ive selected!

I have tried restarting wow, restarting bot and selecting 2nd profile in relogger to see if it help.. but still THE PROFILE wont change!

How do I fix this?

*This happend before so its not the new update!

has to do with the auto updater i believe, not sure what is causing it but the "encrypted" string in your .xml file gets overwritten with false values that are different products

delete all products and redownload them, that will fix it immediately (temporarily)

Edited by Bambo

JohnBlaster Question

1. Are you using Relogger?

2. Are you using 2 different folders of Wrobot? 1. Alliance  2. Horde  seperated folders to keep the npc vendors seperate so horde never uses allie vendors etc?.

10 hours ago, Bambo said:

has to do with the auto updater i believe, not sure what is causing it but the "encrypted" string in your .xml file gets overwritten with false values that are different products

delete all products and redownload them, that will fix it immediately (temporarily)

I have redownloaded all profiles still same thing.. it only happens with the quester.

1) yes but also tried without relogger

2) no same folder , but Im using horde faction only!

• 1 month later...