C# Fightclass development - video tutorial

Marsbar

Hi..

People often attempt to get into making stuff in C# for wrobot but often don't know where to begin. In this video tutorial I attempt to explain some of the basics of fightclass development in visual studio.
I've attached the solution I was showing in the video to this post.

ps. Sorry about my voice and my coughing, I'm currently a bit ill ? watching it back I also didn't touch on quite a few points. Let me know if you have questions and I can either do another video or just write out the answers.

I'll do a video on plugin creation (which I find more interesting) soon™

FightClassTutorial.zip

Edited by Marsbar
forgot to add the solution

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/25/2019 at 6:24 PM, Marsbar said:

Hi..

People often attempt to get into making stuff in C# for wrobot but often don't know where to begin. In this video tutorial I attempt to explain some of the basics of fightclass development in visual studio.

ps. Sorry about my voice and my coughing, I'm currently a bit ill ? watching it back I also didn't touch on quite a few points. Let me know if you have questions and I can either do another video or just write out the answers.

FightClassTutorial.zip 199.97 kB · 66 downloads

Thanks a lot for taking your time to help the next generation of programmers/botters ^^

I will defendly watch your video because I have decided to use Wrobot as the project to learn me programming 4 real. I know the basics of Python but then life went up side down and I had to take a break from learning programming. Wow botting is what will motivate me to get back at it ^^ 

I have always loved wow botting. 

On 4/25/2019 at 11:24 AM, Marsbar said:

Hi..

FightClassTutorial.zip 199.97 kB · 68 downloads

This has been a tremendous help to me, I hope that you're able to upload another video going into more complicated programing. Buffing/healing yourself I have that figured out but when it gets into friendly targets or a group i'm stuck. i could look at someone else's work but knowing how to understand what they are doing and knowing how to recreate what they did would be awesome to understand :)