16 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, pathfinder servers is per wow version, no wow server.

I checked all servers seem good, can you share full log file

i moment

This is enter to dungeon ,  on another server after stuck  he use offmesh and go to dungeon , but on warmane he after stuck  pause bot and say  server down

[N] 13:47:51 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from -444,114 ; 3060,197 ; -52,66489 ; "None" to -360,0499 ; 3067,896 ; -200000 ; "None" (Expansion01)

Server return bad position, I think it is problem, you get this problem since when?

2 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Server return bad position, I think it is problem, you get this problem since when?

i only today start warmane dungeon profile,  on another server he after stuck - use offmesh path

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Try to make offmesh that end at  -360,0499 ; 3067,896 ; -200000 (even if WRobot never use this position)

i already having  offmesh - 1000 dont work mesh and not work offmeshes after die in dungeon warmane,  another server all identic and all works.....all wrobot refreshed, all cache and db maps deleted  all settings default

warmane nordskoll and outland all woks good....only after die in dungeon  he have problem  meshes, bot runing to enter dungeon without meshes and stuck, but if he die not in dungeon - all work ok with meshes

Warmane is upset because people can easily bypass there detection bullshit and don’t wanna imput the money to fix it so they make shit weird.

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

Try to make offmesh that end at  -360,0499 ; 3067,896 ; -200000 (even if WRobot never use this position)

i will sent video in pm

Try to run this code (one time only in start steps of your profile)

wManager.Events.OthersEvents.OnPathFinderFindPath += delegate(Vector3 from, Vector3 to, string mpq, CancelEventArgs cancelable)
{
    try
    {
        if (to != null && to.Z == -200000 && to.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(-360.0499, 3067.896, 0)) < 20)
            to.Z = -52; // use gate Z pos
    }
    catch {}
};

(replace -52 by best value if needed)

8 minutes ago, Droidz said:

wManager.Events.OthersEvents.OnPathFinderFindPath += delegate(Vector3 from, Vector3 to, string mpq, CancelEventArgs cancelable)
{
    try
    {
        if (to != null && to.Z == -200000 && to.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(-360.0499, 3067.896, 0)) < 20)
    }
    catch {}
};

need test on warmane but have 800 queue))will test tomorrow)thanks)

24 minutes ago, Droidz said:

{
    try
    {
    }
    catch {}
};

<Script>
public class MyCustomScript
{
    static MyCustomScript()
    {

wManager.Events.OthersEvents.OnPathFinderFindPath += delegate(Vector3 from, Vector3 to, string mpq, CancelEventArgs cancelable)&#xD;&#xA;{&#xD;&#xA;    try&#xD;&#xA;    {&#xD;&#xA;        if (to != null &amp;&amp; to.Z == -200000 &amp;&amp; to.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(-360.0499, 3067.896, 0)) &lt; 20)&#xD;&#xA;            to.Z = -52; // use gate Z pos&#xD;&#xA;    }&#xD;&#xA;    catch {}&#xD;&#xA;};

}
}
</Script>

not work.......

Безымянный.jpg

3 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

you use this code as a runcode.

this code need to use before profile load steps, becouse ressurection work before profile load steps and if bot running in mement of death - he dont load  this code and dont ressurect corpse

12 hours ago, Droidz said:

{
    try
    {
    }
    catch {}
};

i resolve all problems if i started this code in script   
<Script>

</Script>

exist varian to run this code in script ?: becouse i have errors when i using this in script) runcode  works well

45 minutes ago, zatvorgt said:

i resolve all problems if i started this code in script   
<Script>

</Script>

exist varian to run this code in script ?: becouse i have errors when i using this in script) runcode  works well

try to replace "CancelEventArgs" by  "System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs"

all ok but who neede this code - change 

{
    try
    {
    }
    catch {}
};

to 
if (to != null && to.Z == -200000 && to.DistanceTo2D(new Vector3(-360.0499, 3067.896, 0)) < 20) to.Z = -52; // use gate Z pos
{
}