Inaru's Class Chooser ( in development )

Inaru

Hey guys! Currently I'm developing a small standalone application that lets you choose your fightclass through the gui and then launches it to the wRobot. I was thinking of showing you how it looks! I'm pretty satisfied so far, but I would appreciate your opinion ? How do You like it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, 

Inaru ?

For now I will make it simple with one      ''perfect fight class''  for each class. Later on I could put dropdown buttons that allow you to select multiple fight classe if needed. My goal is to make it as simple to use as possible. 

Update: Druid fight class already in addition to everything automatically goes travel form out od combat and switches back to cat form in combat ? this will save a lot of time grinding as bot will move faster to each mob. Especially noticable in vast areas. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, Inaru said:

Druid fight class already in addition to everything automatically goes travel form out od combat and switches back to cat form in combat ? this will save a lot of time grinding as bot will move faster to each mob. Especially noticable in vast areas. 

This is obviously not my buisness, but you know that features like this will simply burn characters mana, making him drink or die often, that will totally nulify any boon of a form/aspect speed. Also it makes combat longer because you will start it with empty energy bar after shapeshift. Also it make a bot behaver more obvious, because noone will shape-shift between mobs while hand-playing.

Also in vanilla, if your bot is feral (for example) you already have 30% speed in cat form wich is already almost like travel form.

431316160_-.jpg.1d2d213069592f6ac6515638263e6e76.jpg