Advanced Battlegrounder - BETA Testers wanted!

Matenia

Dear WRobot community,

ever since 2017 I've been working on my own battlegrounder product on and off. I now have a product that, while not entirely finished, is on the the best way towards getting there.
I've only tested it in TBC, but it probably should work for vanilla and wotlk as well.

If you want to gain access, you need to apply via Discord to me personally (via PM) for a key or pay a 50€ entry fee directly to the product on my Rocketr profile. 
I will only accept people, who make a good case for why they should be allowed to test the product. I don't want to hand out freebies. 

If you have very little knowledge of classes in PvP (for your expansion), you can't or won't monitor your bots and their behavior or you aren't willing to work with me on finding and reporting bugs as well as providing me with all the necessary info to potentially fix them on the spot, you will need to pay and you cannot expect any support until the product is finished.

Keep in mind, WSG and AV still require you to add a profile (waypoints) in their current state. I have not yet decided how to code the playstyle the bot will have in these 2 BGs. If you are a beta tester, your input is welcomed on these topics and we can brainstorm 

Just some features this product brings to the table:
- fights for objectives (bases in AB/EoTS, eventually flag in WSG?)
- focuses healers as dps (will receive healer mode to follow around other players and heal them eventually)
- calls incs in chat in somewhat randomized fashion
- (for now, for XML profiles [WSG/AV]) reverses the path instead of running into walls if you live all the way to the end (people who have used Battlegrounder before understand this behavior)
- no weird mounting shenanigans
- uses mage table, sets food and can regen
- doesn't wait around in obvious "botting" spots during or before the BG (people who have used the bot on Warmane in early seasons will know what I'm talking about)
- can join AV if the queue pops while you are currently in another BG

Any applications for beta keys in this thread or via PM on the forums will be ignored entirely because reading comprehension is also a requirement.

• 1 month later...

You're about 2 months too late. It's long been released and for sale.
And you CLEARLY didn't even read the thread.

Edited by Matenia