Resting breaks the fightclass exception possible?

Bigmac

Hello,

does anyone know how i can prevent the resting to "break" the fight class?

Example: When i have a rogue fight class that uses constantly stealth, it will enter stealth after a combat,

but if the character is low life, he will begin to eat, therefore stealth will break and the bot is visible to mobs (therefore the risk of pulling mobs around).

How is it possible to avoid this? Better would be bot finishes the fight, recognizes he is low, eats, and then uses stealth (less aggro range) while he is eating,

besides not being seen for the other faction to kill the bot ;(

Please help me ?

You'd need to do a few checks on stealth. Example checks:

#1 food set below 50% health. Therefore, set stealth to health >= 50%

#2 food set below 50% health. Stealth with food buff when health < 50%

That will work, but is not answering my question as described above "regeneration" from WRobot is interrupting the Fight Class,

and i want to know if there is a way of avoiding that. I personally dont like my bot to eat after every mob or every 2nd mob (at 50% life), which player does that?

That's bot like, sure its safe but its making you more suspicious of being a bot user.

I know that has been mentioned before, but wont help in this scenario.

WRobots own regeneration will still interrupt the fightclass, and the unclean solution of writing a regeneration within a fight class is prone to failure and also

not clean, Wrobots own regeneration should be able to handle that but just according to the right circumstances ?

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Treorian said:

why the fuck is all fightclass profiles .dll files?

Because you just need to implement an interface and then it doesn't matter how it's implemented. So wRobot can load any code that implements this interface at will. 
It's very extensible. But also, I wouldn't want my PAID SOURCE CODE to be publically available. Anyway, if you compile a binary, which consists of more than just one C# class (and should, otherwise it's not maintainable) you end up with a dll file.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, Bigmac said:

That will work, but is not answering my question as described above "regeneration" from WRobot is interrupting the Fight Class,

and i want to know if there is a way of avoiding that. I personally dont like my bot to eat after every mob or every 2nd mob (at 50% life), which player does that?

That's bot like, sure its safe but its making you more suspicious of being a bot user.

yet I do not have an answer or a tip of how to solve this? Would it be possible if one would create a product? Would that allow at a deeper level to avoid WRobots "own" regeneration to interrupt the fightclass logic?