Abilities Being Used Out Of Combat

Womble

It's not absolutely game breaking but I'm noticing sometimes my premeditation (adds 2 CP's to a target - usable in stealth), will be cast on the target before combat is engaged.

I have tried the combat only condition and the setting that says 'combat only' as well, neither seem to stop it from being cast.

Strange.

The "Combat" detection isn't usefull in all cases. Because of this I select a target in Raids only if i am sure that the fight has startet (or the pullcountdown will be 0). And I wait for the first CP to start the buffs, debuffs etc to be sure, that I am in fight to. It lose (very little) DPS, but I am sure, that I dont pull the boss or that my buffs are running out without an impact

I suppose I should recreate this thread as a bug then because that's what it essentially is.

@ Networkz - yeah it's a buff, I mean I've tried it as both but neither work. Cheers anyway!

@Bugreporter - Yeah that's what I've been doing. It isn't a huge deal like I said but perhaps it can be fixed in future, who knows.