1-90 Questing profile

cobalt226

Unfortunatley no, all profiles are still in the development stages. We have a few profiles available. If you wanted to use honorbuddy profiles then you, yourself would have to take some time in re-creating them. They are getting done but the process is overall fairly slow. Especially once you get to the higher zones and levels. Please be patient. We will get them put as fast as we can with as few bugs as possible.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I just bought the bot.

Where do I can download a file to questing from 1 to 90?

<script type="text/javascript" src="/pagespeed_static/js_defer.pbrP1whUgE.js"></script>

This guy cant read lol!!!

• 1 month later...

The only way to go from 1-100 by completely botting is using a good Pet Battle profile and location (the one i made i still use to this day and currently have 9 100's using it) or using the BG bot once you get to level 10. Those are really the only 2 ways to go about it.

Agree there is not to many leveling profiles but leveling in this game is not an issue really cos it goes quick anyway, for me bot is mainly for farming gold. If there would be a simple guide how to make questing profile i could start working on something.

• 2 months later...

The only way to go from 1-100 by completely botting is using a good Pet Battle profile and location (the one i made i still use to this day and currently have 9 100's using it) or using the BG bot once you get to level 10. Those are really the only 2 ways to go about it.

Or some pretty fantastic Grinding profiles ;) You get rich this way too.

• 3 weeks later...

Or some pretty fantastic Grinding profiles ;) You get rich this way too.

Yea but you gotta go and manually change the profile every like 7-10 levels or change locations. with pet battle profiles, using the right one, you can go from 1-100 in a week or so without ever playing the character.

Yea but you gotta go and manually change the profile every like 7-10 levels or change locations. with pet battle profiles, using the right one, you can go from 1-100 in a week or so without ever playing the character.

Aye, there is that - But gold means you can buy things end game. Primarily my comment regards to the gold aspect of things, Pet battling hasn't made me rich - Grinding/Gathering have. :)

• 2 months later...

Hello, i bought the bot yesterday. i'm trying to figure out how quest profil creation works and create a complete profile for night Elves. i can configure quests that actually work when play alone but i can't chain several quests :s.

i proceed as follow:

Get the quest ID, add it in the quest tool. set the id of the targets, the type of the quest (kill and loot etc..), i set up the corresponding npc, his location, name etc ... i add his pick up/turn in quests. And then i had a new entry in the quest order pulse all in one And the quest name. (i've also tried to add 3 entries per quest pick up, pulse, turn in).

So when i launch a profl with several quest my character goes to the right npc, picks it up, kills the right targets and turns in the quest to the right npc and picks up the next quest i've configured and that's it .. it does not do anything else ....

please somebody explains me what i'm doing wrong ... there's only a youtube video with no sound as a tutorial :s.

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2015 at 1:43 PM, saiph said:

Hello, i bought the bot yesterday. i'm trying to figure out how quest profil creation works and create a complete profile for night Elves. i can configure quests that actually work when play alone but i can't chain several quests :s.

i proceed as follow:

Get the quest ID, add it in the quest tool. set the id of the targets, the type of the quest (kill and loot etc..), i set up the corresponding npc, his location, name etc ... i add his pick up/turn in quests. And then i had a new entry in the quest order pulse all in one And the quest name. (i've also tried to add 3 entries per quest pick up, pulse, turn in).

So when i launch a profl with several quest my character goes to the right npc, picks it up, kills the right targets and turns in the quest to the right npc and picks up the next quest i've configured and that's it .. it does not do anything else ....

please somebody explains me what i'm doing wrong ... there's only a youtube video with no sound as a tutorial :s.

thanks!

Hello, Look this tuto: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/620-how-to-easy-quests-editor-base/