Detect if Target is mounting up

quasimodo

Hello,

I'm working on a WRotation fight class for a Shaman, that is set on /follow and always targets the Main Char. I want it to look like its a multiboxing char, that uses totems and heals.

I cant figure a way for the Shaman to mount up when the Main Char Mounts up. I already Tried "Target Casting Spell by Name" ... This doesnt work. I guess this is due to the mount is considered an item and not a Spell.
This seems like an easy task, but smh I cant find a solution.

Any Ideas?

5 hours ago, quasimodo said:

Hello,

I'm working on a WRotation fight class for a Shaman, that is set on /follow and always targets the Main Char. I want it to look like its a multiboxing char, that uses totems and heals.

I cant figure a way for the Shaman to mount up when the Main Char Mounts up. I already Tried "Target Casting Spell by Name" ... This doesnt work. I guess this is due to the mount is considered an item and not a Spell.
This seems like an easy task, but smh I cant find a solution.

Any Ideas?

Have you tried buffname?

15 hours ago, Smokie said:

Have you tried buffname?

Yes this works, but not the way I want to. I want to make both chars use their Mounts at the same time, so it looks like its controled by a multiboxing macro.

15 hours ago, Ordush said:

Try reinstalling wrobot into a new folder, because party is supposed to auto mount up if leader does it.

Im not using Party, im using WRotation. Party often looks "fake" and the Party-controled char is attacking the Mob. I don't want that

hello,

In "Dev... tools" tab "Tools" click on button "Target info". Check "CastingSpellId" and "CastingSpell", if this don't help you can only check when character is mounted with "IsMounted".

You can use it in fightclass editor with "CSharp condtion" like:

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.IsMounted
//  OR
wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.CastingSpell.Name == "Name in Engish"
//  OR
wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.CastingSpellId == 1234

I understand now what it is he wants.
He wants both of them to mount up at the same exact time, and not get the second char to cast mount when the other char has cast it. He basically wants it to look like he is mutli-boxing.
The only way you can do that is by using chat commands, reading from an external file etc.
I'd suggest you take a look at chat commands it's somewhere here on the forum
Then you make player A write in chat then cast mount
player B cast mount if chat message.
That way you will get as close as mounting at the same time as you can.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:17 PM, Ordush said:

I understand now what it is he wants.
He wants both of them to mount up at the same exact time, and not get the second char to cast mount when the other char has cast it. He basically wants it to look like he is mutli-boxing.
The only way you can do that is by using chat commands, reading from an external file etc.
I'd suggest you take a look at chat commands it's somewhere here on the forum
Then you make player A write in chat then cast mount
player B cast mount if chat message.
That way you will get as close as mounting at the same time as you can.

This is exactly what I need, although this might become obvious, even if you use your own Channel or whispers...  Thanks fhe help!

• 2 months later...
On 4/25/2020 at 8:32 AM, Droidz said:

hello,

In "Dev... tools" tab "Tools" click on button "Target info". Check "CastingSpellId" and "CastingSpell", if this don't help you can only check when character is mounted with "IsMounted".

You can use it in fightclass editor with "CSharp condtion" like:

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.IsMounted
//  OR
wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.CastingSpell.Name == "Name in Engish"
//  OR
wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.CastingSpellId == 1234

Is it possible to use something similar to get a bot to only cast if the targets name matches one specified as a condition, I am able to get it to cast at the target!! That's not the problem, the issue is that it checks all party members for specified conditions and the  player name is not one of the conditions so it repeat casts on the named target as it returns true.