wrobot keep disconnecting wow

zippo

when i launch the bot (party or quester) it disconnect wow to login screen . never happened before this newer windows version.

in the logs it gives this red errors:

i update wrobot aswell

[E] 13:18:21 - [Quester] Create questclass instance: System.MissingMethodException: Impossibile trovare il costruttore sul tipo 'zOYqRoImGrfyGIKYuISTJGXGLUOiLPKyJHqRXkBd.Authentication'.
   in System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   in System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
   in System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
   in .Pulse(String )

12 hours ago, Talamin said:

You did read that it was the itemfilter addon and according to his log he plays Druid with Scripters Fightingclass?

Yeah, I was half asleep, warmane has a bug where you can’t delete more then 3 items at once.

4 hours ago, Smokie said:

Yeah, I was half asleep, warmane has a bug where you can’t delete more then 3 items at once.

That is not a bug lol
It's a feature. And yes you can, you just need to put a delay between each sale.
They implemented it because people were sharing addons on the forum that would delete all items in bag.