Pathing is bugged for me

bobmanden

Hello.

When my bot has to travel a somewhat longer distance, it just goes in a straight line to said distance instead of using proper pathing. I had to go to Booty Bay from Duskwood for example, and it just walked in a straight path directly to BB. It kept getting stucked, and I had to do it my self.

Hope that someone can help. 

Thank you

What profile did you use? Maybe there is a moveto or something which tries to move you in a straight line instead using the pathfinder. Normally Wrobot doesn’t have this behavior.

@bobmanden hello, idk his profile but if you wait a few days, i am planning on releasing a free copy of my 1 - 450 herbalism with Alchemy for both horde and alliance. 

Ps: is this problem with the bridge and lava in "The Searing Gorge"?

could you provide a video of whats going on? turn off all plugins | fightclass | addons etc. everything that not the profile and see if that fixes it.

5 minutes ago, bobmanden said:

I turned off my fightclass and it seems to have fixed the issue. The bot now uses proper pathing

what is the name of the fightclass?

@Talamin i mean no disrespect at all, if anything i consider you some type of friend. but this happening on 2 different profiles. one min and one is bambos. both are using your fightclass.

Post me a log and i can take a look. @Sye | SMoKie The problem occurs on your profiles! I used the whole FC on Full Questing, 1-80 Grinding, 1-450 Herbalism and Mining and it all works! The difference is here that the profiles i use are not the one you User uses. So, without any disrespect, Post a Log!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Talamin said:

What profile did you use? Maybe there is a moveto or something which tries to move you in a straight line instead using the pathfinder. Normally Wrobot doesn’t have this behavior.

i am not using any custom c# movement in that product 

So, and the fc interact with movement only infight on hunter and mage. I’m out of this as long I don’t get any logs. To be honest, I run the FC myself for some hundred of hours on grinder and on gathering profiles and I don’t have this problem. So,  no logs, no help @Sye | SMoKie