About This File
Hello fellow Botters,
This is the AIO Fightclass for WotLK Content.
Most will download this without given any Feedback, but i appreciate every Feedback you want to give.
With the Rework to 3.0.0 the Framework was given a great overhaul by @Hashira who is a genius. Additionaly another Dev @FlXWare joined the pool of Devs and contributed a lot to the again reworked AIO. The AIO is the First FC with support for Raidheal (limited to Holy Priest)! One of the Maingoals this time was to speed up the FC, and i think we hit a point where we can be very proud of what we achieved. Most of the old Bugs are gone, PetManagement for all Petclasses are top notch. Buffmanagement is now pulsed on movement and combat and many more changes. Just try it out yourself, you will see a significant performance upgrade. Bugreports are welcome and needed to get it to a new stage, so feel free to do so.
English Client ONLY!!!
Deactivate all Addons, Wrobot relies heavy on LUA and every Addon can interfere with this in a bad way!
Added Healbot Product, use this instead of WRotation to Heal as Healer inside Dungeons (No Settings, no Interface, just place it under Products, select it and Choose Systetic Events in the AIO FC). This is only needed for Healers.
Here is the Current State:
DeathKnight (Frost, Unholy, Blood)
Druid (Feral (No Tanking in Dungeons), Restoration, Balance)
Hunter (Beastmastery, Marksmanship, Survival)
Mage (Frost, Fire, Arcane)
Priest (Shadow, Holy (inkl Raidheal), Discipline)
Paladin (Protection, Retribution, Holy)
Rogue (Combat, Subletly, Assassination)
Shaman (Enhancement, Restoration, Elemental)
Warlock (Affliction, Destruction, Demonology)
Warrior (Arms, Protection, Fury)
Green = tested and in a working state, Yellow = Rotation added but not much tested, Red = no support until now.
Short Feature Overview of new Corefeatures:
- Auto updating System to the newest Release
- It now makes Use of Unique Syntetic Events (Activate this when you play as Healer in Dungeon or Group)
- Uses Prioritysystem to decide which spells to cast (Framelock is now working, Slowrotation is now working)
- Auto Set Talents according to the choosen Spec (only works with Products which support movement)
- Tankspecs can Autotank adds in Dungeons
- Supports HMP incl. fleeing from Mobs
- Healspecs can handle different Healspells for different Roles/Classes
- Autobuffing (Paladin will chosse which buff is needed, according to the Targets Dungeonrole without targeting)
- Druid (switches Forms according to Usersettings, makes use of prowl)
- Hunter (Autoset stances for Pet, Autofeeding Pet, Petspell Management like Taunt, Random Backpaddle Movement)
- Mage (Frostnova Backpaddle, makes use of own casted Food/Drinks)
- Priest (nothing new to say)
- Rogue (use Rangepull if you have Rangedweapon and the target is surrounded by hostile targets(activate it in settings))
- Shaman (Autoset Totems in Totemic Call, makes use of Totemic Call, reworked Rotation)
- Warlock (nothing new, just a Beast for Leveling)
- Warrior (use Rangepull if you have Rangedweapon and the target is surrounded by hostile targets(activate it in settings), just a Beast for Leveling)
Besides the new Features which are added, we have all the old Features including from the previous Version.
Have Fun with testing, you are welcome to report bugs (pls with detailed description and logs). Features will be added after the AIO get´s out of BETA state, until this it´s just bugfixing and reworking Rotations!
Welcome @Hashira as a new CoDev for this Project ?
Welcome @FlXWare as a new CoDev for this Project ?
A special Thanks goes to @Droidz for the Bot, the Wholesome Devs ( @Marsbar, @Zer0 @Mortis123), Devs ( @iMod, @Matenia) and Testers ( @Kamogli much more...)
If you have to report a Bug, leave a Comment with a Log. Alternatively we have a Discord for Bugreports and Feedback.: https://discord.gg/NEq4VA6 .
P.s.: If you have Problems with crashing while open the Config, remove your old FC Settings from your Folder and restart the Bot.