About This File
Hello fellow Botters,
This is my AIO Fightclass for WotLK Content.
Most will download this without given any Feedback, but i appreciate every Feedback you want to give.
English Client ONLY!!!
In the Attachement you will find the first Beta of the new reworked AIO WOTLK. Another millions of hours went into this Project, so if you are satisfied with it, you can dip in some love into the paypal https://www.paypal.me/Talamin 🙂 Special Thanks goes to the Wholesome Group and @Matenia for his awesome Framework. The FC is designed for Solo Grind/Questing and 5 Man Dungeon play. (No Raid, no PvP, no groups outside Dungeons, it can work, but it´s not designed for this)
Here is the Current State:
DeathKnight (Frost, Unholy, Blood)
Druid (Feral (No Tanking in Dungeons), Restoration, Balance)
Hunter (Beastmastery, Marksmanship, Survival)
Mage (Frost, Fire, Arcane)
Priest (Shadow, Holy, Discipline)
Paladin (Protection, Retribution, Holy)
Rogue (Combat, Subletly, Assassination)
Shaman (Enhancement, Restoration, Elemental)
Warlock (Affliction, Destruction, Demonology)
Warrior (Arms, Protection, Fury)
Green = tested and in a working state, Yellow = Rotation added but not much tested, Red = no support until now.
Short Feature Overview of new Corefeatures:
- Uses Prioritysystem to decide which spells to cast (Framelock is now working, Slowrotation is now working)
- Auto Set Talents according to the choosen Spec
- Auto Set Trainers (only Horde atm.) to make use of the Training Feature in Wrobot
- Tankspecs can Autotank adds in Dungeons
- Supports HMP incl. fleeing from Mobs
- Healspecs can handle different Healspells for different Roles/Classes
- Autobuffing (Paladin will chosse which buff is needed, according to the Targets Dungeonrole without targeting)
- Druid (switches Forms according to Usersettings, makes use of prowl)
- Hunter (Autoset stances for Pet, Autofeeding Pet, Petspell Management like Taunt)
- Mage (Frostnova Backpaddle, makes use of own casted Food/Drinks)
- Priest (nothing new to say)
- Rogue (nothing new to say)
- Shaman (Autoset Totems in Totemic Call, makes use of Totemic Call, reworked Rotation)
- Warlock (nothing new, just a Beast for Leveling)
- Warrior (nothing new, just a Beast for Leveling)
Besides the new Features which are added, we have all the old Features including from the previous Version.
Have Fun with testing, you are welcome to report bugs (pls with detailed description and logs). Features will be added after the AIO get´s out of BETA state, until this it´s just bugfixing and reworking Rotations!
If you have to report a Bug, leave a Comment with a Log. Alternatively we have a Discord for Bugreports and Feedback.: https://discord.gg/NEq4VA6 .
P.s.: If you have Problems with crashing while open the Config, remove your old FC Settings from your Folder and restart the Bot.
What's New in Version 1.0.35 See changelog
Added: Untested random interrupt, possible that interrupt is broken.
Again! This FC is not in any Way suitable for Raiding/PvP.
Update should be pushed via Autoupdater, so if you have the actual Version you don´t need to download.