wrobot on atlantiss karazhan (2.4.3)

• 3 weeks later...

watching the bots actually run will make you age and gray fast....its such a bad program to charge money. I should not be expected to have to learn so much about to program and buy profiles from other members to have a good experience....at least have working fight classes out of the box

Just now, blackrockspeculator said:

watching the bots actually run will make you age and gray fast....its such a bad program to charge money. I should not be expected to have to learn so much about to program and buy profiles from other members to have a good experience....at least have working fight classes out of the box

Actually, i started from scratch by making my own grinding profiles and own fightclasses, it just requires a lot of start, stop, edit, start stop edit. After about 30 minutes you get a decent end result

1 minute ago, OMGhixD said:

Actually, i started from scratch by making my own grinding profiles and own fightclasses, it just requires a lot of start, stop, edit, start stop edit. After about 30 minutes you get a decent end result

oh I do all that they still suck....for example I have two lvl 31 human warrior everything identical between client and game....one of the bots on a programed run to Arathi goes and dies in badlands for 6 hours. other makes it no big deal

oh I do all that they still suck....for example I have two lvl 31 human warrior everything identical between client and game....one of the bots on a programed run to Arathi goes and dies in badlands for 6 hours. other makes it no big deal

Cant say i've used wrobot to do long distance traveling. merely just on spot grinding. Some dungeon grinding as well.

the mage fight class right of the box tries to auto attack half the mobs and says its out of range for a fire spell walks around looks like a bot. 

you specify creature proximity to 0 it still rushes into a pack of three

pally fight class after bubble doesn't start attacking again

after your bot rezes it runs into a pack of thee mobs and dies agaun

Alls I want is a set and forget bot right out of the box that can compliment my busy life without spending more that the first purchase....if you want people to spent money make the client free and the rest pay for.

I mean the profiles and plugins that are paid arent made by Droidz tho. They are made by other Community Users.

He made the program and i feel like its very right for him to make us pay for a license. He even provides us tools to create various profiles and the other neccessary things.

Alls I want is a set and forget bot right out of the box that can compliment my busy life without spending more that the first purchase....if you want people to spent money make the client free and the rest pay for.

No bot // profile is 100% AFK-able. You'd be better off buying pre-leveled accounts etc in that case.

guys bottom line people want a working product out of the box its annoying and I have invested a good deal of time. have a 5 click and go system thats easy to use.

have a basic free quester 1-60 for horde alliance that actually works. (yes GMs will crack it and ban ppl but it will create a need for different stealth questers people can charge for)

working fight classes(I remember when i first got wrobot it came with none.......)

basic hardwired changes like a lvl 30 will never step into high levels zones for pathing even for mineral nodes.

have the option that has professions progress its stops mining copper. with out have to fucking type case sensitive names(it gets old) 

1 minute ago, blackrockspeculator said:

its actually so bad I am debating having paypal reverse the charges

I mean whatever floats your boat. you are the one being butthurt for not being able to perfect your profiles properly.

2 minutes ago, blackrockspeculator said:

you guys really need to work on the nearest NPC thing......fucking bot attacks the same named MOB 25 yards away instead of picking to closer one first....come on easy shit how can you sell a product like this?????????

Start by configuring your bot properly.... 646415036289515521.png?v=1

I have 0 selected for close mobs. rezes at 50% health runs into a pack of 3 dies.....last night one of my other bots took the flight path from chillwind to hinterlands all night.....I will be starting a smear champagne on this product unless someones sends me working files now