Wrobot is detectable at warmane wow, icecrown

Respected fellow members and admins,

I have been using wrobot for a long time now, never had issues, using custom profiles (self made only). My profiles were perfect in all regards.

But recently, 1st week February onwards, 3 accounts got banned, at different occasions, 

1st account was banned while herbing where only 12 people were there and reporting was next to impossible, and during this occasion, i was multiboxed and the other account which wasnt botting didnt receive a ban. 

2nd attempt, Made a new profile in a new location, and banned within 7 minutes. Was using a different pc and vpn so it dosnt detect my ip.

3rd account was bannned yesterday, while herbing in icecrown, when i was actively watching the screen and near by people. Again 8th minute ban time. 

in all 3 incidents, it wasnt a mass ban, just 5-8 people getting banned. that too not by account, but by name. Im sure all of these 5-8 people were using wrobot, as i know 1 of the guys who got banned i knew was using wrobot. 

Be extremely careful, its detectable. 

Hello,

They can manage to make the links between your old and new accounts, you do not use the same browser? never same ip (you told that you use VPN but you use also to create account?)? Also, try download again the Wow client for a new account. How many hours per day you bot? You have try to use different fightclasses/plugins/profiles?

They do not necessarily ban when they catch you, some wait and ban several users at the same time.

i always use a fresh wow client to start botting, with a different install location. 

Also, new accounts, no connection with previous accounts.

i bot 2-3 hours per day, but i dont leave the computer unattended at all. im always watching, lookin around for people tryin to report etc.

I make my own fightclasses, i got 1 for each class type, and same goes for profiles.

It is always recommended to keep an eye on what is going on. I do intend to let the bot do its work and i can go watch a few youtube videos etc in my bed. But i will always peak over just to ensure everything is running smoothly.

I also tend to write /dnd Sorry, Farming {WHATEVER} and my chat is disabled. 

- This will legit save you from quite a lot of suspicious players. 

I also tend to watch my bot do one or multiple laps of something its repeatably doing and i do my best to eliminate stuck points or anything that looks funky. If players follow me or are always around me, then i'll proceed to hide or go stealth until they leave. On PServers you are also able to double check if they are online through /who. So remember their name and from there you can check where they are. (this is only on some servers tho, but if this is available then i do recommend checking it!)

Furthermore, make your own routes/profiles, Also make your own Fightclass and turn on combat rotation (this way your combat rotation is somewhat randomized and at that point. Combat rotation atleast cant be a reason for suspiciousness)

I also do not think that WRobot is the reason to the bans. This is more entitled to the way people bot. Most people purchase a license, Download the program and download pre-created profiles and fightclasses. Then they just bot away. Many of these profiles that are released here are literally made in a sense that it doesnt look playerlike at all. People also want everything to run fast and efficiently, But the slower you appear in-game the more likely you are to be thought off as a normal player ?‍♂️

Another thing worth mentioning, If you are farming mats etc. And you have the ability to fall down small hills. Do it! You never expect bots to jump down hills right? ?

Just my few cents on what i specifically keep an eye on when i'm botting. JS i've never been banned for botting ?

Kinda offtopic, but still related so I don't have to create a new post:

I recently started to play again on Warmane Frostmourne and wanted to use the old good Deathsoft's WoW EmuHacker 3.3.5 for tracking herbs/minerals/etc. on minimap (no speedhack/flyhack/everything else which could be seen). However I got banned after a short while for 1 week for "#1 Antihack Violation" for only having the Emuhacker running while it's attached to the WoW process, but I didn't have actually any function turned on, but I still got banned.

So I wanted to ask what's the situation with WRobot on Wamane if I only wanted to use it from the start to skill up fishing a little bit and nothing else? No BGs/herbs/minerals/etc when you would let the bot run around with your character. Can they detect the process itself like with EmuHacker and ban you even if you act smart and use it only for limited time. while keeping the eye on the screen and respond as soon as someone try talk to you?

Thanks for the answers and sorry if it should have gone into a new separate post.

On 2/27/2021 at 2:57 PM, Salzmann said:

Kinda offtopic, but still related so I don't have to create a new post:

I recently started to play again on Warmane Frostmourne and wanted to use the old good Deathsoft's WoW EmuHacker 3.3.5 for tracking herbs/minerals/etc. on minimap (no speedhack/flyhack/everything else which could be seen). However I got banned after a short while for 1 week for "#1 Antihack Violation" for only having the Emuhacker running while it's attached to the WoW process, but I didn't have actually any function turned on, but I still got banned.

So I wanted to ask what's the situation with WRobot on Wamane if I only wanted to use it from the start to skill up fishing a little bit and nothing else? No BGs/herbs/minerals/etc when you would let the bot run around with your character. Can they detect the process itself like with EmuHacker and ban you even if you act smart and use it only for limited time. while keeping the eye on the screen and respond as soon as someone try talk to you?

Thanks for the answers and sorry if it should have gone into a new separate post.

Its a bit different, an hack will ask and send requests for certain packets (information) and this some servers (those capable) can track and log. While with a bot, it really has to be reported by either player or banned by staff. There are ways to automate it, but you’ll end up having so many false bans that it aint worth it.

your players are the best antibot system. 

also if you have a servers launcher then yes they can if they want actually see everything on your PC, only the shadiest servers have done this tho, but they still can do this, they got you to download their program once and could also update it at any given moment as long as they added a feature to where its possible.

4 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

Its a bit different, an hack will ask and send requests for certain packets (information) and this some servers (those capable) can track and log. While with a bot, it really has to be reported by either player or banned by staff. There are ways to automate it, but you’ll end up having so many false bans that it aint worth it.

your players are the best antibot system. 

also if you have a servers launcher then yes they can if they want actually see everything on your PC, only the shadiest servers have done this tho, but they still can do this, they got you to download their program once and could also update it at any given moment as long as they added a feature to where its possible.

Thanks for the clarification ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 5:28 AM, OMGhixD said:

It is always recommended to keep an eye on what is going on. I do intend to let the bot do its work and i can go watch a few youtube videos etc in my bed. But i will always peak over just to ensure everything is running smoothly.

I also tend to write /dnd Sorry, Farming {WHATEVER} and my chat is disabled. 

- This will legit save you from quite a lot of suspicious players. 

I also tend to watch my bot do one or multiple laps of something its repeatably doing and i do my best to eliminate stuck points or anything that looks funky. If players follow me or are always around me, then i'll proceed to hide or go stealth until they leave. On PServers you are also able to double check if they are online through /who. So remember their name and from there you can check where they are. (this is only on some servers tho, but if this is available then i do recommend checking it!)

Furthermore, make your own routes/profiles, Also make your own Fightclass and turn on combat rotation (this way your combat rotation is somewhat randomized and at that point. Combat rotation atleast cant be a reason for suspiciousness)

I also do not think that WRobot is the reason to the bans. This is more entitled to the way people bot. Most people purchase a license, Download the program and download pre-created profiles and fightclasses. Then they just bot away. Many of these profiles that are released here are literally made in a sense that it doesnt look playerlike at all. People also want everything to run fast and efficiently, But the slower you appear in-game the more likely you are to be thought off as a normal player ?‍♂️

Another thing worth mentioning, If you are farming mats etc. And you have the ability to fall down small hills. Do it! You never expect bots to jump down hills right? ?

Just my few cents on what i specifically keep an eye on when i'm botting. JS i've never been banned for botting ?

Hey, sorry for a late reply, as i took a small break.

can you please help me with the basics, i made a new profile, new level 80, banned again.

i'll wait for you on this discord :- https://discord.gg/RG6gFXm

• 7 months later...