I need some help to before i buy it

ILAWJUNIOR

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Hello, I am sorry I am not active on Discord. You can test bot for free with key "TRIAL"

Hello i cant press Start because doesnt have any profile also do we know if it will work for Kronos or Darrowshire?
1.how do i know if it works or not if not profile is exist in Trial?
2.i want only for 6 months? do i have to cancel through your website the Subscription?
3.i cant see any profile in your website or am getting privileges after the subscription 

This bot will work on pretty much any private server that doesn't modify the client.  However most private server do modify the content to some degree, which is why you really need to be somewhat versed in working with profiles if you want to use the Quester, Grinder, Gatherer Etc.  

Also understand that the user base for older clients is nowhere near as big as retail; so there will be less support.  The best thing to do is but a small subscription, download as many profiles as you want for the version your playing, and play around with it for a while.  Eventually it will all sink in 🙂

I current use wRobot on three different private servers (WOTLK) and it works great.  It's less about the server itself and more about how well the profiles work.  

On 10/4/2021 at 7:12 PM, BrewingCoder said:

I current use wRobot on three different private servers (WOTLK) and it works great.  It's less about the server itself and more about how well the profiles work.  

Can you name these server pls?

Loooking for something interesting.

IF'n you be of a particular mindset you can install your own AzerothCore server for you and your friends and family and then the sky is the limit.  I run one that the kids and my friends play on and I have one on a spare box that is nothing but a dev box for me to play with modules and profiles, etc.