Just got banned instantly

setroth2

Naa big boss, i was legit playing 4 accounts at once on the same server on the same ip all with the same register name ish. The botting game has changed, I see i will have to get real creative to accomplish what i want. Icecrown.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Nilonja123 said:

So this is definutely also Warmane detected also..Not worth purchssing

No, you're an idiot. It's not detected on Warmane. Someone wasn't careful about multi botting (over a month ago - a thread you just necro'd).
There's some servers that have actually good anti-cheat (because the client is modern or custom and supports better anti-cheat, which base 3.3.5a does not) and instantly ban/detect WRobot.

Warmane is not a server like that. They have decent detection that's hard to avoid. But it's agnostic to what bot you're using and based on stats and behavior. So it's up to you to avoid that and player reports.

I don't think you understand how detection works. Detection means the client tells the server the bot is injected.
If you use patterns, grind for hours on end, don't do quests, use non-human behavior etc they can track that statistically. It doesn't mean the bot is detected.

I've it for years on Warmane and it's been safe except when I got caught. It was only ever detected on an old version, but that was fixed. So if you are using the old cracked WRobot... go figure.

How to avoid banns?  I was banned already few times from my IP, whats important? To make new account using VPN changer? To botting with changed IP? I tryed new IPs but also was banned. I wasnt banned instantly, i farmed 1 or 2 depend and bann?