Stop WRobot Enabiling "Use LUA to Move" (?)

rzu

Hi,

While using "Automaton," as well as a few "Quester" profiles, WRobot enables "Use LUA to Move" even after disabling it and enabling "Use Click to Move."

I have found over the course of trial and error that I believe using LUA to move is detected by most servers, therefore CTM is optimal but with Automaton and Quester profiles (even after making sure "Save general settings made by profile" is disabled, LUA movement is also enbabled after pressing Start.

Any help on how to completely disable LUA movement in favour of CTM would be appreciated.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, try to disable your antivirus, or close the programs like teamviewer. WRobot actives this option when it can't simulate the keyboard keys.

Thanks for the reply. No, I don't think that's the issue. I don't have any Anti-Virus enabled and haven't done for a while, neither do I use remote access software like TeamViewer.

For example -- "Use LUA to move" is not force-enabled by Eeny's horde Quester profile, but it IS for-enabled for FNV's Alliance profiles, and also using Automaton or Gatherer.

I will attempt a clean install and see if that changes anything.

Some fightclasses will force Lua to move, because injecting movement when using frame locks will cause your client to deadlock, freeze and eventually crash.
Fyi, Lua to move has nothing to do with CTM. If CTM is enabled, it will ALWAYS be used. Lua to move just means for stuff like antiafk it will use Lua to inject movement keys rather than sending actual keystrokes to the client.

Lua to move is perfectly fine. Just enable CTM.

Edited by Matenia

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

Some fightclasses will force Lua to move, because injecting movement when using frame locks will cause your client to deadlock, freeze and eventually crash.
Fyi, Lua to move has nothing to do with CTM. If CTM is enabled, it will ALWAYS be used. Lua to move just means for stuff like antiafk it will use Lua to inject movement keys rather than sending actual keystrokes to the client.

Lua to move is perfectly fine. Just enable CTM.

Thank you for elaborating — much appreciated. Under this guidance I will just assume things are okay as long as CTM is enabled. 

You can physically see CTM. If it's on ingame and activated in the WRobot settings, you can see the circle under where the character is made to go.
The bot calls the client's CTM function to do so.