[Gatherer] Advanced profile, how to change zone after level/time

Droidz

Hello,

I have added a new feature at gatherer bot.

I haven't added a "profile creator" (you need to create profile manually :(, but it is easy :)).

This feature make bot able to change profile after x minutes, or after x herbalism/mining level.

Sample (file "[1-230] Herbalism [Horde].xml"):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<GathererProfileAdvanced xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <StopBotWhenFinish>false</StopBotWhenFinish>
  <Tasks>
        <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Alliance\Herbs\[1-75] Mulgore [No City].xml" MaxTime="-1" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="75" />
        <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Alliance\Herbs\[75-125] Hillsbrad Foothills [No City].xml" MaxTime="-1" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="125" />
	<GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Alliance\Herbs\[125-205] Stranglethorn [No City].xml" MaxTime="-1" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="205" />
	<GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Alliance\Herbs\[205-230] Tanaris [No City].xml" MaxTime="-1" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="230" />
  </Tasks>
</GathererProfileAdvanced>

Explications:
In line: <StopBotWhenFinish>false</StopBotWhenFinish>: Replace false by true if you want stop bot when tasks list has completed.

In line (task): <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="MyProfile.xml" MaxTime="-1" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="-1" />:

• ProfilePath="MyProfile.xml": Replace MyProfile.xml by your profile (use path like is appear in gatherer product settings).
  • MaxTime="-1": Maximum running  time (in minutes) for the current profile (-1 if you want ignore this option, otherwise replace -1 by the running time in minutes).
  • MaxMiningLevel="-1": Maximum mining level for the current profile (-1 if you want ignore this option, otherwise replace -1 by the maximum level of this profile, if character has bigger level he load next profile).
  • MaxHerbalismLevel="-1": Maximum herbalism level for the current profile (-1 if you want ignore this option, otherwise replace -1 by the maximum level of this profile, if character has bigger level he load next profile).

You need to use minimum one condition, otherwise current profile is ignored.

You can add/remove as you want tasks, add the tasks between <Tasks> and </Tasks>.

Save file in xml format in folder "WRobot\Profiles\Gatherer\".

• 1 year later...
On 11/3/2016 at 0:18 AM, wrah said:

Can be maxtime randomized somehow? Like mine on path A 20-35 min, than path B..

No sorry, for it you can use "Relogger" program.

• 4 months later...

Is it possible to combine this function with a gatherer or quester profile? I want to use a gatherer profile and after that a quester profile to use the hearthstone. On this way i could gather in a zone then use hearthstone and gather in another zone.

• 5 years later...
23 hours ago, Uccy said:

Hello 

can we use that for grinder too ?

if yes can you give explication of condition please.

Thx

Hello,

No, it's only for "Gatherer" product.

But with "Grinder" profile editor, you can add several zones (change by character level).

If you need more feature, you need to use "Quester".