Garrison mine & herb

InToDeep

Hi All,

I  have been trying to make a garrison mine & herb profile and I record path and have harvest ore & herbs on, but my character just runs the path not gathering anything.  I tried putting in blackrock ore & herb names in looting and farming option tab but what ever I type in and save & close does not show up when I go back to the tab.....anyone else have this problem? or a solution?

Thanks

Hello,

Your problem is probably caused by pathfinder, and it is very hardly to make the support of Garrison at 100% (he has one map by garrison level and one map by build level). I'll add the support but not quickly.

You can try to bypass problem, for it:
  • When you create your profile record way near the mines/herbs.
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Looting and Far..." deactivate option "Detect nodes stuck".
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Looting and Far..." put small distance at option "Search Radius" (try with 6).
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Others..." deactivate option "Blacklist Npc/Node if cannot make full path to go to".
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Others..." deactivate option "Use Path Finder".

ps: In "harvest object" you need to put object id (not object name), it is probably why your list haven't saved.

• 2 weeks later...

It worked for me.  Is there a way to put those advanced settings into the grinder profile?  That way I don't need to remember to change my settings each time?

Use this plugin to change quickly you settings: 

I used the dev tools, memory, then searched on the names.  Here's what I use for the mine and garden:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

would you please share your profiles <3 

im kinda noob with making new profiles, it would be great if you shared, or at least tell us how

thanks in advance 

have a good day :) 

would you please share your profiles <3 

im kinda noob with making new profiles, it would be great if you shared, or at least tell us how

thanks in advance 

have a good day :)

Reply here 

Hello,

Your problem is probably caused by pathfinder, and it is very hardly to make the support of Garrison at 100% (he has one map by garrison level and one map by build level). I'll add the support but not quickly.

You can try to bypass problem, for it:
  • When you create your profile record way near the mines/herbs.
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Looting and Far..." deactivate option "Detect nodes stuck".
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Looting and Far..." put small distance at option "Search Radius" (try with 6).
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Others..." deactivate option "Blacklist Npc/Node if cannot make full path to go to".
  • In "advanced general settings" tab "Others..." deactivate option "Use Path Finder".

ps: In "harvest object" you need to put object id (not object name), it is probably why your list haven't saved.

i changed my settings as you said above, now my character just runs in mines without mining anything

Could you possibly share your profile?

sure i'll post it for you, but as i said before, im new to making profiles, so in case it didn't work great dont hate me :P 

and if you need any help you can send me a message and i'll be glad to help 

start at the mines entrance

lvl 3 mines

garrison test mining.xml

• 2 weeks later...

can't wait to try this out

:)

Just gave up some reason everything I try toon runs out of mine or just runs past nodes  :angry:  :angry:  Tried all of the above even went deep into the mine just runs back out gave up.