Multi boxing quester

colderpotato

So my question is can I group to characters up with refer a friend on a server i know and run the quest bot with em ok? Would it cause problems on gathers and kill/ loot item X number of times? Just wondering it'd help me speed up making profiles because atm I don't even have time like did past week for about next 2 weeks.

I would foresee problem with those 'pick up off the ground' quests.  (multi)BoxA would finish the  gather quest first i would expect, after that there is no code that i know of that will tell boxA to stick around and help boxB/C/D/E finish up the gather quest.

best option for group levelling would be to load a grinder profile on boxA then have box B/C/D/E on party mode just following / assisting.

Also- The way Wrobot party mode behaves is very different to how multiboxing characters behave.  you may get a few raised eyebrows with 5 box charging around in unison.

well private people go oh another boxer on private server that allow and noticed problems with healer so far on it. Yah i for saw that same problem and figured that to work better. Also I set up what i thought was proper healer fight class and does nothing but stand there and watch my tank die, but that's off topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

WRobot will not work with a boxer.

You can use the product "party" if they are on the same server and in the same group (but not compatible with quests at the moment, I would add it one day).

To do quests, the only solution at the moment is to launch wrobot several times with the "Quester" product and use the same profile (but the group are not supported).