Framerate and laggy like hell when wrobot run with 32 WoW

majks

I don't know what I can do, I have 64 system and when I open the game 32 and Wrobot then game lagged and jams as if I had lost 70% efficiency maybe someone knows why and if you can do something about that my Laptop is not Old I buy then last Year and I play at High- The Wichter 3. I don't have lags or framerate problems on 64 WoW and all Ultra.

Is this a question or a statement? If you want help, what's your OS / what have you tried so far?  Since you said 64 bit OS.. I assume Windows7, however I would expect this sort of issue on Windows10.  

I would say most people using Wrobot run 64 bit Win7 (as i do), I am currently watching my 6 bots potter around they are all on the 50 FPS limit set by me in the WoW video settings.  Did you check those?

I would start by turning off (temporarily) any software that could be interfering with the game / Wrobot application like antivirus.  Then try launching 32 bit WoW manually through windows compatibility mode log in, check your FPS.  Then start Wrobot, attach and check FPS.  Attaching Wrobot wont change the FPS for the worse.

And at the end of the day... its a bot... it not meant to be pretty, you should just be able to leave it and let it do what you have programmed it to do.