Battlegrounder Crashes

what RAMs your PC has? I'm starting think about faulty memory

Reasons for it is the crash dump tells that WoW tried to write something to memory and crashed because of it... But in other hand the crashes happen (for me atleast with same error) only if bot is active

So it isn't custom... i have custom PC with 2 sticks of 1 model ram and 1 stick of other model ram so it wouldn't be any surprise if it would cause problems for me but before we get your problem fixed i can't really count on RAM fault

Oh and while we're at it please remove your username from the crash files because it can potentionally get you banned if warmane staff checks the website. I've been banned for 3 days and i already regret getting busted (was own fault tho... stupid head hurts the whole body)

BINGO! i just remembered that back in moltens low population days if my game crashed i got the exact same error every now and then but it was because of some graphics settings example "reduce input lag" fixed it for me. Ever since i used it but for some reason i don't have it enabled now! gotta try it out

Hello, if "reduce input lag" option don't resolve your problem, can you try to launch wrobot with NoFakeCallStack.bat (download and move this file in wrobot folder, double click on it to launch WRobot) (if wow crash again, if you can send me wow crash files by private message).

11 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, if "reduce input lag" option don't resolve your problem, can you try to launch wrobot with NoFakeCallStack.bat (download and move this file in wrobot folder, double click on it to launch WRobot) (if wow crash again, if you can send me wow crash files by private message).

i let the bot run for the night and it didn't crash!