Profile converter update

Since the converter doesnt rly work on wotlk profiles when droidz has time it would be awesome if you would update the converter to work with wotlk profiles also, I have HB questing profiles modified to work and do the job awesomely at Lordaeron to use with HB but cant rly figure out to modify them to work with wrobot. I've input example profile with all the commands need to be converted at the attachment for you to work with, ty. Awesome bot btw tho the memory issue is pain in the arse :D

1-45 warru paskalle.xml

22 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, is is quest profile, you need to convert it manually (you can use tools in "Easy quest profile creator" to help you to convert it).

profile creator just keeps giving xml errors when trying to open the profile, would be big pain in the arse to convert huge profiles even with ctrl+f option

Don't open profile with "Easy quest profile creator", but with tools, for it: Select "Quester" product > "Product Settings" > "Easy profiles creator" > "Tools" > "Helpers tools" > "Buddy to WRobot" and select hb quest profile.

that path just shows up as blank profile and nothing to be converted manually at easy profiles creator.

opens the profile and right after asks to save it as wrobot format, did it and ended up with nothing :o

perkele.jpg

11 hours ago, Droidz said:

Don't open profile with "Easy quest profile creator", but with tools, for it: Select "Quester" product > "Product Settings" > "Easy profiles creator" > "Tools" > "Helpers tools" > "Buddy to WRobot" and select hb quest profile.

I could convert them manually completely some evening and share up but i got no clue whats the command INT at wrobot format. Does it incude in these orders?

HB:

<PickUp QuestName="The Twilight Mystery" QuestId="8284" GiverName="Geologist Larksbane" GiverId="15183" />

wrobot:

<NpcQuest>
    <NPCQuest Id="658" Name="Sten Stoutarm" GameObject="false">
      <PickUpQuests>
        <int>179</int>
        <int>233</int>
        <int>3107</int>
      </PickUpQuests>

Is it maybe the int->questid?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think repair profile converter for wotlk profile

Do you have or can u get somewhere the quest profiles/databases you have done at wod for wotlk also or if u know how to take out guest databases etc from wotlk cores id be more than happy and would start making the wotlk quest profile for everyone. I can do it without also but that would speed things up big time. I already have done the list of doable( mostly kill and loot quests) which wrobot would handle of quests. It will be 1-80 fully afk... someday.. will take time but i sure as hell are gonna do it.

Lähetetty minun GT-I9195 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

2 hours ago, pellepylly said:

Do you have or can u get somewhere the quest profiles/databases you have done at wod for wotlk also or if u know how to take out guest databases etc from wotlk cores id be more than happy and would start making the wotlk quest profile for everyone. I can do it without also but that would speed things up big time. I already have done the list of doable( mostly kill and loot quests) which wrobot would handle of quests. It will be 1-80 fully afk... someday.. will take time but i sure as hell are gonna do it.

Lähetetty minun GT-I9195 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://wotlk.openwow.com/

• 2 years later...
On 2016/2/15 at AM2点06分, Droidz said:

不要使用“Easy quest profile creator”打开个人资料,但需要使用工具:选择“Quester”产品>“产品设置”>“Easy profiles creator”>“工具”>“帮助工具”>“Buddy to WRobot “并选择hb任务配置文件。

I finded “buddy to quest”Is this?