Interested in buying, afraid of bans

Danwolts

Hey guys,

As most of the people whom bot, we bot either because we don't have time, or don't want to do boring stuff like fishing and archeology, but want the good stuff the these professions have, or both - which is my case. I have little time to do stuff, I recently came back from a long pause (since WOTLK), and since I don't have time to play and still want to have some nice stuff, I would have to either quit my job or bot - guess I need to bot, but I don't want to get a ban either.

So my question is: What are the chances of me getting banned?

Botting at retail is always high risk no matter what bot you use but for sure we have one of the lowest banchance bots on the markets. Just don't use honorbuddy bot and you should be fine if you use great profiles and don't keep the character online more than you would play yourself

didnt they just said something about being able to track who is using 32 bit WOW and hooking or something? which can lead to bans? which probby means all bots are detectable now? since its on 32 bit

If you play WoW on an Linux or FreeBSD machine, you have to run WoW in 32-bit mode, otherwise you run into problems with wine.

Only older computers can only run in 32 bit mode, but I think that playing WoW on such an older computer will be an pain in the ...

Running an windows 32 bit version limits you in memory use, only 4GB of memory is available.

I also think it's time to move to an 64-bits bot, but who am I ? :)