Command to party By Party Chat

saleh

so i did what the directions said and put it in the plugin folder and it shows up in wrobot and its all default settings... shouldnt it work in party chat? do you have to set what channel its supposed to be in?

((int)msg.Channel == 49 || msg.Channel == ChatTypeId.PARTY)) this is in Party chat commands.cs

I notice if i say it in party chat on one of the bots it works, but if i say it on my non bot wow it doesnt work. 

I have 4 bots making a dungeon grp with me and I'd like to be able to tell them to stop or pause while i go pull but if i have to switch over to a bot wow and say stop then, its kinda silly.

EDIT: ok so if im not the party leader the chat commands work. so its something to do with the prefix in chat maybe? if i pass lead to a bot and say gohome all the bots hearth. glad we figured this out.

3 hours ago, dirtyjobs said:

so i did what the directions said and put it in the plugin folder and it shows up in wrobot and its all default settings... shouldnt it work in party chat? do you have to set what channel its supposed to be in?

((int)msg.Channel == 49 || msg.Channel == ChatTypeId.PARTY)) this is in Party chat commands.cs

I notice if i say it in party chat on one of the bots it works, but if i say it on my non bot wow it doesnt work. 

I have 4 bots making a dungeon grp with me and I'd like to be able to tell them to stop or pause while i go pull but if i have to switch over to a bot wow and say stop then, its kinda silly.

EDIT: ok so if im not the party leader the chat commands work. so its something to do with the prefix in chat maybe? if i pass lead to a bot and say gohome all the bots hearth. glad we figured this out.

It is warmanes server related problem. Bot doesn't know how to read the party leader channel properly. I found the same issue a while back

After "var msg = chat.ReadMsg();" (line 34) you can add this line: 

Logging.Write("Channel = " + ((int)msg.Channel) + " (message: " + msg.Msg + ")");

(this line writte in log tab the channel number, when you get channel number, you can remplace 49 in "(int)msg.Channel == 49" by your channel number)