Price for complete 13-60 alliance questing profile

Price for complete 13-60 alliance questing profile  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you realistically pay for a copy of 13-60 alliance questing profile when it's 100% finished?

• I'D NEVER PAY FOR IT!
    • 1-5eur
    • 5-10eur
    • 10-15eur
    • 15-20eur
    • 20-25eur
    • 25-30eur
    • 30-40eur
    • 40-50eur
    • More than 50eur

Thinking about if price is 5 or 10eur sure more people will buy it but if it is around 25eur then couple guys buy it and reward is the same. But then it isn't so fair to these who cant pay that much and i don't wanna be greedy

Voted 15-20

More or less depending on how well it runs with different classes. Id be fine if it has to be monitored. 

If its running very well with few hiccups id pay 25 for a 1-60. Also people will share it anyways for them who cant afford it on ceartain websites. Rather higher quality/price. It sure it quite some work, and if its done well, you dont need to have  a guilty conscience about the price. But in the past ive bought profiles (not from betterSister) for other bots and they just werent executed very well.

Questbotting isnt very dangerous in general, but on lordaeron i wouldnt leave it alone anyways because there are so many leveling people around , constantly trying to group up with you etc. If its able to do most stuff on its own with little manual help for certain quests/mobs/actions, you have my money.

6 minutes ago, Dashia said:

Voted 15-20

More or less depending on how well it runs with different classes. Id be fine if it has to be monitored. 

If its running very well with few hiccups id pay 25 for a 1-60. Also people will share it anyways for them who cant afford it on ceartain websites. Rather higher quality/price. It sure it quite some work, and if its done well, you dont need to have  a guilty conscience about the price. But in the past ive bought profiles (not from betterSister) for other bots and they just werent executed very well.

i don't release it without making it extremely hard to share or crack