Hey,

As most of us here play on Lordaeron, and this bot has become quite known and widely used, It's not a surprise that the amount of bots running BG has increased too. I myself am playing on the horde side, so I'm not quite sure how it is on alliance. But anyway, there are now 3-4 bots on every BG I'm playing, and they are all quite running the same waypoints - you know what i mean.

In AV, the bots run to the starting cave - very suspicious. WSg they get stuck into a wall  etc etc. What I'm saying is that it is VERY easy to see who is botting, if you know what you are looking for. I think Malaco and his minions are also noticing this, since there have been quite a few bans lately for BG botting.

What I'm trying to say here is that it is not very safe to bot BGs if you aren ot constantly looking at the screen incase a GM whispers to you.

Is there a possibility to improve the BG bots somehow? like more randomized moving behaviour, and that the bot would not go back in to the starting cave etc.

TL;DR: Warmane is banning BG bots - be careful

14 hours ago, cephius said:

Hey,

As most of us here play on Lordaeron, and this bot has become quite known and widely used, It's not a surprise that the amount of bots running BG has increased too. I myself am playing on the horde side, so I'm not quite sure how it is on alliance. But anyway, there are now 3-4 bots on every BG I'm playing, and they are all quite running the same waypoints - you know what i mean.

In AV, the bots run to the starting cave - very suspicious. WSg they get stuck into a wall  etc etc. What I'm saying is that it is VERY easy to see who is botting, if you know what you are looking for. I think Malaco and his minions are also noticing this, since there have been quite a few bans lately for BG botting.

What I'm trying to say here is that it is not very safe to bot BGs if you aren ot constantly looking at the screen incase a GM whispers to you.

Is there a possibility to improve the BG bots somehow? like more randomized moving behaviour, and that the bot would not go back in to the starting cave etc.

TL;DR: Warmane is banning BG bots - be careful

Just create your own BG Profile, instead of the "Free mode" function?

15 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Just create your own BG Profile, instead of the "Free mode" function?

Yeah, I would if I knew how to make them work as well as the default is working

Like i said, if I knew how to make them work as well as the default is working...

I've tried doing that, but the results were not as good as I hoped them to be

1 minute ago, cephius said:

Like i said, if I knew how to make them work as well as the default is working...

I've tried doing that, but the results were not as good as I hoped them to be

Seems like, you don't understand what the bot does in "Free mode". :rolleyes:

The bot simply just follow the nearest friendly player and that's it.

Nearest? nah. I do know that it targets a random friendly player and starts to "follow" it. But I dont think it is a very good when my bot starts to follow someone who is afking on the starting cave in AV. Then again, it wouldnt be a good idea to follow the exact same waypoints to the same location over and over again

15 minutes ago, cephius said:

Nearest? nah. I do know that it targets a random friendly player and starts to "follow" it. But I dont think it is a very good when my bot starts to follow someone who is afking on the starting cave in AV. Then again, it wouldnt be a good idea to follow the exact same waypoints to the same location over and over again

There's nothing we can do about it, since the Bot doesn't have the option to add random variables to the generated path.

Something like WP( 1287.191 + Random(-1, 1), 1285.234 + Random(-1, 1), 3, 1 ) would be great, but right now not a option.

Maybe Droidz is going to add it into the bot, so every generated path gets added + - wp and that means, no other bot is going to walk the exact same path.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/05/2016 at 8:07 PM, Runaro said:

There's nothing we can do about it, since the Bot doesn't have the option to add random variables to the generated path.

Something like WP( 1287.191 + Random(-1, 1), 1285.234 + Random(-1, 1), 3, 1 ) would be great, but right now not a option.

Maybe Droidz is going to add it into the bot, so every generated path gets added + - wp and that means, no other bot is going to walk the exact same path.

This would be superb. It is a wonder it is not a standard in Wrobot. Especially with the meshes, the random pathing would work quite well.

• 3 weeks later...

I got banned on w4rmane for anti-afk several times, i was using a self made bot that was queing + pressing "x" key infinitely (not necessary a spell, just a keypress to let pc "know" you're not afk)

The result was me at the entrance of bg standing still, doing nothing, 0 dmg, 0 heal. I got reported MANY times, and when I got ban I think i joined too many bgs that night with the same people who decided to report me (because before of that I botted for a month in the same way on another char and I never got banned, doing litellary nothing on bgs).

So after all these bans, i decided to buy WRobot, with the plugin to avoid SOTA its kinda perfect, it never gets stuck, its pretty impossible to notice, you must put your eyes on my charachter the whole time to see something eventually suspicious..Plus i made my custom PvP profile that are kinda perfect, seems like i'm really playing, so I think we're safe for now if we are doing things well.

W4rmane is a bunch of moneygrabbers and i have zero respect for them. With all the money they got from donors, shadowmournes, multiboxers, they could fix the infinite bug amount they have, or make the server better. Its been 6-7 years its the same s.hit NOTHING has changed except the money on m4laco's bags.

31 minutes ago, scripterx said:

I got banned on warmane for anti-afk several times, i was using a self made bot that was queing + pressing "x" key infinitely (not necessary a spell, just a keypress to let pc "know" you're not afk)

The result was me at the entrance of bg standing still, doing nothing, 0 dmg, 0 heal. I got reported MANY times, and when I got ban I think i joined too many bgs that night with the same people who decided to report me (because before of that I botted for a month in the same way on another char and I never got banned, doing litellary nothing on bgs).

So after all these bans, i decided to buy WRobot, with the plugin to avoid SOTA its kinda perfect, it never gets stuck, its pretty impossible to notice, you must put your eyes on my charachter the whole time to see something eventually suspicious..Plus i made my custom PvP profile that are kinda perfect, seems like i'm really playing, so I think we're safe for now if we are doing things well.

Warmane is a bunch of moneygrabbers and i have zero respect for them. With all the money they got from donors, shadowmournes, multiboxers, they could fix the infinite bug amount they have, or make the server better. Its been 6-7 years its the same s.hit NOTHING has changed except the money on malaco's bags.

actually alot has changed in last 2 years since moltdown.

I dont know honestly if it changed. They disabled on intention the shadowmourne quest to earn even more money by donations, the daily quests dont appear (the ones in front of the violet hold remember? that was funny to do), the server is laggy and you have to log in at 11 am to be online at 8-9pm to TRY to do some raid. I said try because server is dead, maybe some 10man run starts, pug runs are 100% destinated to fail both 10 and 25, maybe u can afford to do voa but i've seen some wipes there too (also on FOS, first boss) and the game is like 10 years old, this burns my brain hard...and most of guild disbanded/are inactive (like on Lordaeron) because 1) Que is really frustrating, you can't come back from work and have a 3k people que (means 4 hours waiting~). 2) It's Summer.

The drop rate from 1-60 is awful you never see a green item, you literally level with gray gear with no stats. Ashenvale bears are stronger than you, no matter what level you are, remember. And they are naked.

So you hit 80 and you are 1800gear score, if you enter bg you get oneshoted, not to mention the infinite amount of time you must spend to buy some piece, if you do pve you can gear max item level 200, and guess what? No one will group a item level 200 player. Even for a 5man dungeon they want 6k gs now.

So idk what changed? Maybe some pro AT player went here for sure, and overall player skill has improved a bit since this is kinda the "new AT", but beside this (not to mention people continue to script and hack freely), i dont see how is changed (in better)

I opened a ticket 6 times to ask to reset my reputation with a faction which i got exalted with badge before doing the quest chain and now im "phased" and they replied everytime with a stupid reply, obviously i still have my reputation exalted, i dont see the faction npc who gives me items, and i cant complete quest to see them because i need to kill some of them, but im exalted so they are green not red and i cant kill them (i already tried put "on war" and it doesnt work). So idk GMs are kinda embarassing. All they are able to do is press the ban button for every stupid thing like

Hey this dude said on global theres another private server opened...LIFEBAN!!

Hey this dude is doing Stormwind Casinò Roll....LIFEBAN!!!

Hey this dude opened a thread complaing about server situation and how much moneygrabber we are..DELETE POST!!! (and maybe ban)

Hey this dude is multiboxing 20 account, botting at the same time 20 different characters and ruining world pvp gaining an unfair adavantage versus opponents...but hey he is donator... good guy sorry...sorry

Hey this dude is playing a overpowerclass warrior, he donated for shadowmourne, he scripted,GCD hacked, wintraded, sniped, ddosed on everyserver he played on (hes famous mainly for this) but hey its *putfamousnamehere* so sorry, keep playing and go rank1 my dear friend.

And what about the pvp titles? The most stupidest ever seen. Duelist randomly missing. Idk??? Challenger top 10. Thats a joke. Its like saying (back on retail): "If you want Challanger you must be 2600+). What keeps you motivated to play arenas when lowest title you can achieve is RANK 10?? on retail it was 35% challenger and with 1700-1800 you could easily earn it. Here its like having a f***ing gladiator on the head.

So yeah, i'm kinda done with this server, im testing other private ones since the mafia on w4rmane is too much high.

On icecrown realm join royal flush guild they're friendly and really good. 

You can mark a faction as hostile from reputations. 

Being donator doesn't make difference if you bot. Check my profile pic... I've donated total 500usd on 2 accs

With good proof that he still does them on their servers he gets ban even tho has paid for full gear

Title system sure sucks