Private server ( Urgente)

Hatmud

Greetings. I bought key wow private server version 6.2.3 , but it does not work devido telling me that does not correspond to a correct version Wrobot . They could solve that ?, because qeu version 6.2.3 corresponds to the private server. Thank you.

31 minutes ago, Hatmud said:

Greetings. I bought key wow private server version 6.2.3 , but it does not work devido telling me that does not correspond to a correct version Wrobot . They could solve that ?, because qeu version 6.2.3 corresponds to the private server. Thank you.

First of all, "WRobot for Wow The Burning Crusade - Help and support" isn't the right section for these kind of questions.

Now to your question, legion gets only supported on the current retail patch 6.2.4

The following private server version gets supported by wrobot:

2.4.3 ( tbc )

3.3.5a ( wotlk)

4.3.4 ( cata )

5.4.8 ( mop )

In the place of sale of keys, only specifies that it is for private servers. The server game is private . The keys deverian be valid for all versions of old Wrobot . So I ask you to send me a key for wow version 6.2.3 . Thank you.

10 hours ago, Hatmud said:

In the place of sale of keys, only specifies that it is for private servers. The server game is private . The keys deverian be valid for all versions of old Wrobot . So I ask you to send me a key for wow version 6.2.3 . Thank you.

Do you read stuff, before you buy it?

- Before purchase, please test if one of the available versions of WRobot work on your Wow Server (a trial version is available), no refund will be accepted.

Btw, you can download the old bot version for 6.2.3 here: http://download.wrobot.eu/wrobot/oldversion/WRobot_6.2.3_20886_FINAL.zip ( you won't get any kind of support in this forum, for this version )

But for this you need a normal bot license and not a private server license.

Will not let me update my private server key . I put the following message

Fatal error: Call to a member function costPerDay() on a non-object in /home/sites/wrobot/site/www/applications/nexus/sources/Package/Package.php on line 2507

a week ago to purchase a license, they told me to update. They have given me no response that I can not update the license. I would like to siera know something about the subject. Thank you

9 hours ago, Hatmud said:

a week ago to purchase a license, they told me to update. They have given me no response that I can not update the license. I would like to siera know something about the subject. Thank you

Hello, you cannot update your license because I have already upgraded your license key (read your private messages).