Ok so i went off to try off another mop server and well it refuse to let me connect if use warmanes exe, but if use theirs the bot can't connect to the game. So what I'm left to assume is need figure out the difference between two clients because this server clearly has tried bit to stop use of bots there.

26 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

Most likely they use a ptr version which has same content but version number is different. Nothing we can do without Droidz 

If droidz would release a wow.exe patching software for every single expansion, so we can enter the realm information in the patching software and patch the wow.exe by our self.. then this problem would be solved. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, colderpotato said:

yah 1.2.0 is nice works panda, but 1.5.8 works so much better than the older version

Yeah, 1.2.0 has issues and doesn't support non .dll plugins.

it's an outdate version go figure has none of the nice improvements bg bot their is cringe worthy farming with bugs timeless as well over all i'd avoid panda wow warmane is better in end from what seen at cap now between two

PandaWoW is more focused on the PvP aspect of the game, mostly mass world pvp. Warmane is more PvE focused. Played on both and Pandawow is really better at handling mass battles without introducing massive ability delays, we had 80 v 100+ battles in elwynn forest without server crapping out ( clients were dropping to 15 frames even on very high end rigs on lowest settings ). On warmane there were 10-40 second ability delays on smaller 30v30 battles in empty zones.

• 3 months later...